Great Lakes is hiring

Last I heard it was like $13.50/hr to start over there. If it's DEN you may have to live in your car with those wages.

The corporate HQ is in CYS, but the "hub" is DEN.

Their dispatch office was co-located with their corporate HQ in CYS at one time, I knew someone who worked there. However the posting does indicate DEN. I would definitely get that clarified before going for an interview should you apply with them, because as @Mainline_or_bust said, that salary wouldn't go very far living in DEN.

Unless you live 5 minutes from their office and are okay with getting laid off ... DON'T work there. This place was a first job for many dispatchers outside of school. The company works in financial waves. One minute they are laying everyone off and then begging you to work few months later. They are notorious for laying dispatchers off and making the Dispatch Supervisor or higher up the command chain work the positions. It is a very unstable place with lack of leadership and dispatcher tools. Apply only if you live in the area. Don't waste your time moving across the country for a crappy job with no security. Too many other regionals to waste your time on this place! Hence , that is why they hire more than anyone out there!

Back