Delta Sucks........

Those Pepsi scabs undercutting the jobs of the Coke cans. Remember the good ole days were a Coke can used to be $10 dollars but now they are being under cut by those darn Teamster Pepsi's.

I wish we served Pepsi on UAX flights, its better than Coke.

Maybe then we would get Mt Dew! Oh well.

They are probably doing the same thing they said with Hartsfield Airport.

Announce that they are considering taking business elsewhere, and see if they can get a better offer while never really intending to do as much as they announce they could do.

They are probably doing the same thing they said with Hartsfield Airport.

Announce that they are considering taking business elsewhere, and see if they can get a better offer while never really intending to do as much as they announce they could do.

True. There will never be Pepsi served on a Delta plane..

There would be mass rioting in Atlanta if Delta switched to Pepsi. The world's largest airline operating out of the world's largest airport might not want to upset the locals.

I wouldn't say that three times in a row! :nana2:
But I prefer Pepsi over Coke, two to one!

Pepsi is okay..but I much prefer coke. Vanilla coke however is my fave.

The bf's parents more favor Pepsi so, when over tehre I have to drink pepsi.

I do however like their new "rebranded" logo!

I wish we served Pepsi on UAX flights, its better than Coke.

Maybe then we would get Mt Dew! Oh well.
I have been telling Skywest this for months. I'm a Mt. Dew addict! Then again, its probably a good thing I don't have all that caffeine cramped in a CRJ.

Doh!:panic: No Pepsi!:yar: Beside Ed Bastian already said it would be Coke products!;) Though I say serve both so the passengers can choose which one they prefer.

Back