Delta Sucks........

BBQ ribs and a big old school-style returnable 16 ounce bottle of RC -- that's memories with dad right there.

Good memories to have. I remember my Dand and I buying RCs at the small store leaving the airport. Good times.

Oh, and Delta... Coke please!

God. We've been starting the countdown to when we can ditch Pepsi and get Coke over here. It's a running joke that we'll sign a TA tomorrow if we can just get Coke. Now, they pull this stunt. Stop toying with my feelings, Delta!

Why not do as Alaska did and drop Coke for Jones:drool:

I <3 Jones Soda:)

YUM--Jones Cream Soda!!!! Damn that stuff is good. :rawk: One of my daughter's tried it at Panera Bread (I think) and told me about it. I went online and found out that Target sells it, and I've been buying it there for all of us to enjoy. (Weird thing, though, I wear a perfume called Pink Sugar that smells just like it :crazy:).

If you're looking for a sugary, carbonated cola beverage. You can't beat real sugar coke. Why we can't get real sugar coke in the US outside of Mexico or Europe is stupid.

Corn syrup tastes terrible and unfortunately if you haven't left the CONUS, you'd never tasted it.

If you're looking for a sugary, carbonated cola beverage. You can't beat real sugar coke. Why we can't get real sugar coke in the US outside of Mexico or Europe is stupid.

Corn syrup tastes terrible and unfortunately if you haven't left the CONUS, you'd never tasted it.

Does Food City carry it?

Costco. But I generally only go to Food City for tortillas, carne asada or semi-decent pico de gallo.

You can get Kosher Coke in the U.S. Same as the stuff from out of CONUS.

There would be mass rioting in Atlanta if Delta switched to Pepsi. The world's largest airline operating out of the world's largest airport might not want to upset the locals.

I think they will just be happy with an on time departure and an on time arrival, with their baggage making it with them...

But, but, HFCS is THE next big thing!

The real sugar stuff is probably, dare I say it, healthier. I mean, as healthy as an soda drink can be.

I have to give kudos to the ASA crew that was parked next to us yesterday. We were broken and dealing with contract MX, CA came over, we chatted and my FO joked with a "You have Coke. You're day starts out better than ours already." Before they pushed, 3 Cokes were sent over to our plane. :)

Back