Delta is planning on hiring 1300 in 2020

Generally i'd agree, but if you had kids, especially young ones, I bet you would view it differently.

Maybe, maybe not. My parents worked a lot of Christmases so we basically ate turkey whenever we wanted during that week.

I've never quite had the "traditional" holiday on the actual day and I'm not from an airline family.

How people will wreck an entire month of flying and a goodly part of the next because of a single day in December befuddles me.

Thats one of the beauties of this gig...everyone can decide whether or not its worth it.*

Joking aside...for the rest of the family world outside this profession...its one of the few days the family is all together. It's just up to everyone to decide whether spending time with family is a priority.*

*Disclaimer:Seniority value may vary. In case of family "gatherings", holiday results not guaranteed. Results have been shown to improve with 18+ year single malt. Do not operate heavy machinery 24 hours after holiday bidding. If bidding takes longer than 4 hours, see your doctor immediately. May also cause migraines, headaches, rectal bleeding, high blood press........

Last edited:
Delta is planning on hiring 1300 in 2020

Delta is hiring 1300 QRH experts

gEEX8_.gif

Thats one of the beauties of this gig...everyone can decide whether or not its worth it.*

Joking aside...for the rest of the family world outside this profession...its one of the few days the family is all together. It's just up to everyone to decide whether spending time with family is a priority.*

*Disclaimer:Seniority value may vary. In case of family "gatherings", holiday results not guaranteed. Results have been shown to improve with 18+ year single malt. Do not operate heavy machinery 24 hours after holiday bidding. If bidding takes longer than 4 hours, see your doctor immediately. May also cause migraines, headaches, rectal bleeding, high blood press........

There’s a reason why a lot of bars reopen on Christmas and it’s a busy night.

Back