Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

Yes, it was nice finally putting faces with names.

What a bunch of tools! LOL, I kid. ;)

So... what do you ya'll wanna do tonight?

I added screen names so everyone else can put some faces with a few names on here...

ATCfolks001.jpg

I had a blast!! It is nice to see a face to put with a name.

I am going to watch football all day long!!!

Watching:

Now: Ohio / Ohio St
2:30: Cinc. / Oklahoma

Am I am the only one at work? This sucks!

I had a good time last night. Actually, I had a better time than I expected.

Wow, this is my 100th post!

Glad I could share this special moment with my fellow Dallas ATC candidates.

Hello fellow Texans,

Sorry I missed the M&G I'm currently in OKC so Friday nights are bad for me. (Although I'm usually here in the DFW area during the weekends) Glad to see everyone socializing and I hope I can make it to the next shindig.

I have about a month left in OKC and then I'm off to ZFW, so anyone at the facility already feel free to clue me in on what to expect. For those that are awaiting OKC or just arriving to OKC feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to help you out!

The most recent chang in OKC-Eurats (sp?) training has been dropped. Begining with our classs everyone completing enroute training will finish a week earlier.

Take care.....till next time Tiff!

URET - User Request Evaluation Tool

Why did they drop that? Are they doing training at the facility now?

URET was dropped because of ongoing instructor shortage. Additionally all the facilities that use the system can now conduct the training in house.

Do I see that right? are all ya all drinkin water in those pictures?

And......

Chris Hansen was a no-show?

Chris-hansen-chatlog.jpg

Looks like you guys had a good time! I got off easy with Ike apparently, it's just going west. So huzzah to that, another storm avoided. Now just to get out of FL before one actually makes it. lol

Im back...finally. Thanks for the wishes. Looks like a good group!

And Boomer... I was just at Woody's yesterday. LOVE that place! I wish I would have known ;)

Back