Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

I feel like this might be going overboard, but in true ocd fashion we would also have to seperate based on the amount of beverage on each coaster...

in TX we have to consider amount of condensation on the outside of the glass/bottle as well. Oh man we're screwed! I'll be there with Corona! I need one after this conversation!:buck:

I'll toast you folks a shot or two of crown tonight...but I ain't leavin Houston for Dallas :p

I wanna go.. but I'm in Florida. So no! lol.. However, I am happy to have a few at home for everyone! So consider me met and greeted.

I wanna go.. but I'm in Florida. So no! lol.. However, I am happy to have a few at home for everyone! So consider me met and greeted.

I want to go to Florida...wanna switch!!! you gettin ready for the possibility of Ike?

Yeah, I suppose. I've lived in Florida my whole life so I don't get excited until the day before when I actually know what it might be doing. I lived in Sarasota for years, and everytime the storm was going to "hit us dead on" we'd wake up the next morning and it turned off somewhere else. Fortunate I guess. Ike looks to be coming around the south tip and coming in just about at Fort Myers (where I am now) on Tuesday AM. Again though, until Sunday or Monday, it's all a toss up. So yeah I'm getting ready in the sense that I already have supplies, but doing anything drastic yet? Nah.. :)

Yeah, I suppose. I've lived in Florida my whole life so I don't get excited until the day before when I actually know what it might be doing. I lived in Sarasota for years, and everytime the storm was going to "hit us dead on" we'd wake up the next morning and it turned off somewhere else. Fortunate I guess. Ike looks to be coming around the south tip and coming in just about at Fort Myers (where I am now) on Tuesday AM. Again though, until Sunday or Monday, it's all a toss up. So yeah I'm getting ready in the sense that I already have supplies, but doing anything drastic yet? Nah.. :)

The one thing I learned was get gas before the storm hits. The 3 hour waits after are murder!!!

Well, I am going to head there straight after work (I work in Richardson) and it'd be out of the way for me to go home first. Soooo, that'll put me there between 1800 & 1830, so if you're ready to get your drink on earlier come on!

hehe Yeah thanks for the heads up LAL ;) I'm already planning on taking care of that tommorrow. Anyhow, hope you guys have a blast tonight, if boomer gets ripped and passes out at the table I expect him to be hazed without mercy and pictures to be posted on the boards...

Hey it was good meeting you guys last night. You really made a plane driver seem welcomed.:) Here's a picture of some of the ATC gang.

ATCfolks001.jpg

ATCfolks002.jpg

We should get together and have a big Pilot/ATC shindig in the future!:nana2:

Back