Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

It's bc the waitress would take one person's drink order and walk off. then come back with the drink, and take another order then walk off. repeat, repeat, repeat. Not much of a multitasking individual. I think she was new??

It's bc the waitress would take one person's drink order and walk off. then come back with the drink, and take another order then walk off. repeat, repeat, repeat. Not much of a multitasking individual. I think she was new??

Either way, she was a terrible waitress.

That's why I just went over to bar and got mines. It would have died of thurst waiting for the waitress!:panic:

Hi everybody,

I have been without internet for 3 days, and I was about to go crazy.
Nothing to say, just felt like I had to post.

Hitting the submit button gives you this great sensation.

Hi everybody,

I have been without internet for 3 days, and I was about to go crazy.
Nothing to say, just felt like I had to post.

Hitting the submit button gives you this great sensation.

You are too funny and apparently needed to change your pic too....you seem to like the hot girl pics....Wazzup wit dat....???? You too funny to me!!!! :D

Has anyone heard about the near miss at ZFW? I heard from a ZFW controller that there was a trainee who almost caused an accident.

Has anyone going to ZFW heard anything from Mr Anderson?

When I spoke to him the last week he said he should start looking at ZFW applicants this week or next week. I am assuming he was talking about scheduling us for academy dates.

Attention ZFW'ers!!!!!!

Has any of your references received letters?

It has been 51 days......no letters have been received:panic:

2 job references recieved letters, all 3 personal ones did although 1 personal reference lost his letter. don't know if any places of residence references have yet though.

You are too funny and apparently needed to change your pic too....you seem to like the hot girl pics....Wazzup wit dat....???? You too funny to me!!!! :D

You mean to tell me, this one is hot also? I am going to find a picture of an old nun to post!

Today at 10:30am:

Basically this is referring to the person in charge of terminal dates. That person has moved onto another job and now there are 2 people who have the list of applicants that are cleared and hopefully will be giving us class dates to put you in within the next couple of days.

Today at 4:46pm

We have received all of your clearance and Air Traffic has requested a class date of September 25th. Please let me know if you will be available to be in that class.

OMG!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:: nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::n ana2:

Today at 10:30am:

Basically this is referring to the person in charge of terminal dates. That person has moved onto another job and now there are 2 people who have the list of applicants that are cleared and hopefully will be giving us class dates to put you in within the next couple of days.

Today at 4:46pm

We have received all of your clearance and Air Traffic has requested a class date of September 25th. Please let me know if you will be available to be in that class.

OMG!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:: nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::n ana2:

Well congrats! I really don't know what it means though. From all of the dancings nana's I figure you're going to OKC?:)

Back