Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

My job is killing my social life!!
Available Sunday night, but no one ever wants to do anything Sunday nights (everyone else is NORMAL and has to go to work Monday morning).

Your not the only one with that problem, I had a few friends over yesterday evening. I was drinking and no one else was, I asked why are y'all not drinking? We have to work in the morning-- I said "oh today is Sunday, so do y'all always have weekends off?" I got a lot of strange looks.

My job is killing my social life!!
Saturdays I work 16 hours, 7am to midnight. Available Sunday night, but no one ever wants to do anything Sunday nights (everyone else is NORMAL and has to go to work Monday morning).
Maybe I can find someone to switch.

When exactly are you leaving for OKC?

On a side note - How often do you change your avatar? Talk about me being sexy!!

I used to not change it at all. Then I got bored of seeing the same pic. Sometimes it feels like the only control I have in my life is to change my avatar!!! ha ha ha at least I am not putting half naked pics of myself in old boxers and forcing everyone to see like some other people do. Ick..that was disturbing.

I don't care where we go or when. My sked is fairly open. Ya'll tell me when and where and I'll google the address!

I am leaving Tuesday morning. Apartment is all set and electric will be turned on Tues. 1,182 for 3 months....not bad at all!!!!

I get off at 1500. I'll speed and risk life & limb (not mine of course - but anyone stupid enough to get in my way:p), but I'll be there!!

HEY PEEPS!!!

There's a M&G this Friday the 21st ( I know, late notice ) at Bone Daddy's in Grapevine at 6pm.

PM me if you can make it.

Back