Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

Well there is a small chance for storms, but here's to hoping!

Yes, I know exactly where you are... I am on the other side of the tracks :) off of N Tarrant Pkwy and Beach (behind Wal-Mart).

I know N tarrant but not Beach...oh well I have only been here for a few weeks and usually am heading north or to Dallas....We'll have to get together sometime since we are so close....compare waiting stories......ha ha ha

Lalexf- Im in Keller too!!

I would love to met this weekend, but can't...I will be floating down the Guadalupe with a cold one in hand :p

Don't mean to hijack this thread but the Guadalupe rocks, when I was stationed in San Antonio we made that trip several times. That river was awsome during the summertime, too many good memories on that river. I know there is nothing worse than feeding those Texas egos but you are so lucky to live down there.

Did my first two trips down the guadalupe this summer...had a great time on both trips. We went down with Jerry's.

Grapevine works for me....Friday or Saturday work for me...Friday night I have to be downtown by 9:30pm for the dancing....Someone pick a place and lets decide on a day and time....7:00ish is fine for me too.

Alrighty... let's do NEXT friday (Sept. 5th) at Big Buck Brewery. That gives time for more people to be able to commit and see the notice.

:):) FRIDAY SEPT. 5TH - GRAPEVINE :):)
7:00PM - 9:00PM
Big Buck Brewery (Upstairs)
Right next to Bass Pro Shops

2501 Bass Pro Dr # 100, Grapevine - (972) 691-5100
www.bigbuck.com

Alrighty... let's do NEXT friday (Sept. 5th) at Big Buck Brewery. That gives time for more people to be able to commit and see the notice.

www.bigbuck.com

Good choice....I love their home brewed beers!!!!:D I can make on the 5th!!!!....

www.bigbuck.com

Sounds good to me!!!

Hey guys, kinda strange being the new kid on the block. I am from Arlington. Just recently decided to pursue this dream job. I am a trauma nurse out of Parkland Hospital right now. Just thought I'd drop a line and say hey!:)

Hey guys, kinda strange being the new kid on the block. I am from Arlington. Just recently decided to pursue this dream job. I am a trauma nurse out of Parkland Hospital right now. Just thought I'd drop a line and say hey!:)

UTA in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go MAVS!!!!!!!!!!:rawk:Welcome!!!!!

So will you be joining us Friday?

I am going to try to be there but I came down to Louisiana for the Hurricane. It really depends on if I can get out of here in time. I am down in Baton Rouge to ride this out. Should be exciting!!!

I am going to ask one more time because I am a concerned JC member.:D Are you sure this is a wise idea, last I heard Gastvu will be a cat 5 in the Gulf and a cat 4 when it hits landfall. If you are content on having the time of your life, than you want to be on the right side of the hurricane. Often the right side of a hurricane causes the worst storm surge, winds, and tornadoes. :rawk:

I guess I don't have much room to talk. I am a torando fanatic!!!! When I retire I want to be a storm chaser.

Back