CrashPad Center City Philadelpha 550.00 Per Person

Tye

I have a very unique situation with my studio located at 1324 Locust St. The Arts Condominum. Disregard my things all around ...lol The pictures are for the size studio 1.png Studio.png Lobby.jpg Outside.jpg and the furniture in my place. You can walk 2 block to the R1 Regional rail straight to the airport. You are in the area of everything from Shows to night life all within walking distance.
I am looking to rent my furnished studio out to 2 people who are flight attendants or pilots. With your schedule I doubt if you will be in the same place giving you convience and privacy. And with this price you will not find this anywhere...
I am traveling to China for 1 month maybe 2 ...I will be relocating when I get back so this situation can be temporary or permanent. It will be sublet until my lease is over in October.
The price includes cable and Internet all utilities are included. The property has a gym and laundry room in the building.
I am looking for 2 people who will pay 550.00 each.
Thanks

Well... You really should be looking for 8 people to pay $150 each. Install some bunk beds and you'll be a regular ole slum lord.

Back