Corporate Culture Not Good In Aviation

A thread for Corpie bashing?

here-we-go-sitdown.gif
VP/CEO reaction sitting next to dispatch. Why can't we land on grass for this VIP pax flight? I am losing millions, smh Stocks down

For the purpose of this thread, let’s separate the Part 91 from the 91/135!
Two completely different animals….
Hmm, for now, let's keep it together combined. The thing we wanna see is how much cruelty flight ops are going through day-to-day ops with corp goons.

Have you been beaten by the sales dept, while the plane was ready to roll and suddenly an email pop's to STOP the flight we not going, what a waste of flight planning time and frustration.

1708104812120.jpeg

That’s the nature of the beast. Trips cancel, repo’d for nothing, passenger plans change en route and return to departure…. It all happens in this world.

View attachment 76550

That’s the nature of the beast. Trips cancel, repo’d for nothing, passenger plans change en route and return to departure…. It all happens in this world.
🤣🤣🤣Oh boy, I am sick and tired of this last-moment BS change, Can charter airlines behave like real airlines pls? FAA are you watching, reg is getting ripped off.

Changes 135 I understand, but 121 with chaos ops. Seriously. Are we dispatching grayhound busses 🚌

What operator are you referencing? 121 passenger, 121 cargo, 121 supplemental, or part 125 (basically large airplanes doing 91 work) ?

The stuff that goes on in 135 is WAY worse than the public could possibly imagine.
Interesting. . .and a tad bit cryptic. Is this viewpoint being made comparing 121 to 135? 135 to 91K? The "public?" Semantics I am sure as the "public" I thought flew 121 vice 135 if you understand what I mean.

Back