Corporate Culture Not Good In Aviation

Hate to break it to everyone, but management culture outside of aviation pretty much blows as well.

x2 in academia. I’ve seen them say they’re all for the downtrodden while firing everyone after a successful union election.

The only shot you have at finding some kind of stable, well liked work environment is that an outfit that is long term generational ownership that also actively manages. I’m not talking about work from home and the 2 days you’re in the office they have free massages and heated twinkies, but someplace you can spend a whole career because they treat their people right.

No guarantee there either. Plenty of toxic places there as well.
It's very hard to find good company with supporting employees now a days.. in big corp airlines HR goons are sneaking over...

Judging by your profile picture you dispatch for the Allegiant Air of Florida, operating some broke ass MD-83s. Let’s hear YOUR stories. :)
Awesome here it is never join any charter airlines especially 121 supplm... It's chaos as hell dispatch over burnt. It's all rushing culture like go go go go... And then god forbid plane will down the runway since corporate goons just wana stocks up and 5 star customers ratings grr.... 😖

Awesome here it is never join any charter airlines especially 121 supplm... It's chaos as hell dispatch over burnt. It's all rushing culture like go go go go... And then god forbid plane will down the runway since corporate goons just wana stocks up and 5 star customers ratings grr.... 😖
All of us are different, of course, but your grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation are confusing and often just incorrect.

If you're a BOT learning, do better. If you're an honest-to-God human being, do better before you compromise safety while an aircrew tries to decide what the hell you are telling them.

One of a dozen examples easily found: "It's chaos as hell dispatch over burnt."

Ummm ... what?

Bottom line?

Please, just do better.

Anyway, my two cents and I'm out🤷‍♂️

All of us are different, of course, but your grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation are confusing and often just incorrect.

If you're a BOT learning, do better. If you're an honest-to-God human being, do better before you compromise safety while an aircrew tries to decide what the hell you are telling them.

Ummm ... what?

Bottom line?

Please, just do better.

Appreciated, I will take care now onwards of my spellings and grammar.

Ummm ... what?

Bottom line?

Please, just do better.

It sounds like when you take something and run it through a bunch of different languages in Google translate before going back to English.

So looks like still people's are unable to understand what I'm asking.

This thread has been created to talk about airlines cartel aka corporate goons such as human resource, sales department and upper management

So looks like still people's are unable to understand what I'm asking.

This thread has been created to talk about airlines cartel aka corporate goons such as human resource, sales department and upper management
One of the nice benefits of being human is the ability to change one's mind.

I so choose here.

I'm going to flat-out call it. You're not interested in discussion about dispatch; you're mining data which could be potentially harmful to real people - should they choose to respond, speaking about their personal experience with "airline cartels" and "corporate goons."

Based on 70 years of living, learning, and interacting with other people, along with a bit of education, I name thee "BOT." There is nothing natural about your interaction and responses to challenge

"People's" is not the correct plural in the way you used it; it is simply plural, hence no apostrophe and no need for an 's' since the plural of 'person' is generally, if not universally, determined by context; move the word "still" from its location in the sentence and place it between 'are' and 'unable.'

A more intelligent sentence would read: "So, it looks like people are still unable to understand what I'm asking."

No, we "get it," I think and, hopefully, there will be no one who vents about their experience with the "airlines cartel" and "corporate goons," thereby putting their jobs at risk.

By the way, can you tell me the date Skynet becomes self-aware?

I'm pretty damned sure you are an early incarnation of this:

View: https://youtu.be/qDrDUmuUBTo?si=B9HDEYL2LKzjVdbQ

Here endeth the lesson.

Last edited:
One of the nice benefits of being human is the ability to change one's mind.

I so choose here.

I'm going to flat-out call it. You're not interested in discussion, in my opinion, you're mining data which could be potentially harmful to real people - should they choose to respond, speaking about their personal experience with "airline cartels" and "corporate goons"

Based on 70 years of living, learning, and interacting with other people, along with a bit of education, I name thee "BOT." There is nothing natural about your interaction and responses to challenge

"People's" is not the correct plural in the way you used it; it is simply plural, hence no apostrophe and no need for an 's' since the plural of 'person' is generally, if not universally, determined by context; move the word "still" from its location in the sentence and place it between 'are' and 'unable.'

A more intelligent sentence would read: "So, it looks like people are still unable to understand what I'm asking."

No, we "get it," I think and, hopefully, there will be no one who vents about their experience with the "airlines cartel" and "corporate goons."

By the way, can you tell me the date Skynet becomes self-aware?

I'm pretty damned sure you are an early incarnation of this:

View: https://youtu.be/qDrDUmuUBTo?si=B9HDEYL2LKzjVdbQ

Here endeth the lesson.
I just want people opinion... What they feel about it? How they do this everyday job. This chat is for flt ops such as pilot/dispatcher?.. If you are not one of them then definitely you not gonna understand. Good luck with your 70zzzz sir.

I just want people opinion... What they feel about it? How they do this everyday job. This chat is for flt ops such as pilot/dispatcher?.. If you are not one of them then definitely you not gonna understand. Good luck with your 70zzzz sir.
Nope ... once again, nope - but I don't want to help you learn further. Learn how to use the possessive correctly. "What DO they feel about it" (caps for emphasize on what is needed here).

I understand far more than you can possibly imagine about what's going on here.

Nope ... once again, nope - but I don't want to help you learn further. Learn how to use the possessive correctly. "What DO they feel about it" (caps for emphasize on what is needed here).

I understand far more than you can possibly imagine about what's going on here.
Oh Lord, my friend advice me folks at forums are pretty understandable for posts and opinions, but doesn't seems like it... Mercy!

I hate to say it, but fresh off an article about bot behavior on social media sites, you're kind of nailing it hard.

I hate to say it, but fresh off an article about bot behavior on social media sites, you're kind of nailing it hard.
I didn't read the article but a lot of living and a bit of common sense paints a fairly clear picture even to my old mind🤷‍♂️ I hope like hell no one takes the bait and vents about the place they work, the corporate goons and airline cartels, et al.

Back