Considering leaving the profession for good, could use advice

Short rib.

Just like you can't find Korean restaurants in Korea… they're just…. restaurants… LOL!

Galbi actually. But it wasn't the LA Galbi, it was a thick boneless short rib. Which, actually was probably just chuck roast strategically shaped like a short rib and cooked to death.
I had the Chef Mashama Bailey chicken salad "exit Atlanta" a couple weeks ago And it was straight fire, yo. Had some collard greens, picked onions, it was awesome. Highly recommend, if you have the choice.

I had the Chef Mashama Bailey chicken salad "exit Atlanta" a couple weeks ago And it was straight fire, yo. Had some collard greens, picked onions, it was awesome. Highly recommend, if you have the choice.
If you enjoyed that salad check out Chefs Table on Netflix. Ep 1 of volume 6. It features her. Just beautiful everything.

Now I’m hungry.

Minor follow-up:
The company has begun cracking down on people who call in more than six days in a year.
Six days is insane. We have trips/reserve periods that are six days. If I call out for one of those I’m on the bad boy list for the rest of the year? I might ruffle a few feathers when I say this but it sounds like they’re becoming a scumbag airline. The whole contract thing was shady enough as it is. I’d expect something like this from some barely legal cargo airline in MIA.

Six days is insane. We have trips/reserve periods that are six days. If I call out for one of those I’m on the bad boy list for the rest of the year? I might ruffle a few feathers when I say this but it sounds like they’re becoming a scumbag airline. The whole contract thing was shady enough as it is. I’d expect something like this from some barely legal cargo airline in MIA.
You're not ruffling the feathers of anyone who doesn't have the wool pulled over their eyes.

Surprised they’re so smart.

We have an Aussie Doodle. So a mix of a couple breeds that are considered to be pretty smart. In fact, he is very much a dog's dog. Digs up holes for no reason, eats plastic toys and •s skittles afterwards. Rolls around in mud and carcasses of large dead animals. He had a herding instinct as a puppy, but he stopped that. He doesn't bark at strangers, just jumps up on them, and annoys them until they leave. His given name was Jojo, which we kept, and it turned out to be fitting :)

Hilariously, I’m like “who didn’t know that?” :)

“Who knew there is a restaurant called ‘Der Wienerschnitzel’ that doesn’t serve schnitzel or German food?” :)

I actually don't hate Wienerschnitzel though. Those jalapeno poppers...

Is it possible to be kind of a foodie but also a trash compactor?

Bruthurrrrrrr!

Same. I will annoying lecture you about how the salsa is Oaxacan style and it should never go on a Baja-style taco but if I see a Jack in the Box, gimme some of that crunch, orange-greased, meatesque slapped with a slice of Merkin cheese and some curly fries.

Bruthurrrrrrr!

Same. I will annoying lecture you about how the salsa is Oaxacan style and it should never go on a Baja-style taco but if I see a Jack in the Box, gimme some of that crunch, orange-greased, meatesque slapped with a slice of Merkin cheese and some curly fries.

Winerschnitzel sells their chili in cans at their locations too.

Winerschnitzel sells their chili in cans at their locations too.

I didn’t know we had that many in the Valley!

IMG_0052.jpeg

One not too far from Brophy, where all those pretty boy preppies went to! Oh… wait. :)

Back