Considering leaving the profession for good, could use advice

Absolutely amazing dude, and one of the best Chiefā€™s OO ever had the pleasure of having, however sometimes heā€™ll go on about how great the student council was and Iā€™ll have to remind him he doesnā€™t have to think like that anymore, your in a safe place now.

View attachment 78777
Yeah he did my final OE line check when I was a new hire. Great dude but definitely far detached from what itā€™s like to be junior at OO. Hell he only flew the line when they offered him some absurd deal that he couldnā€™t refuse for his last decade or so.

Did a quick jaunt from icn-cts the other day and was surprised they served a meal on such a short flight but absolutely blown away when every tray had this šŸ˜
View attachment 78778
I commercialed between ICN and HGH a couple times recently. One on Asiana and one on Korean. The food was awesome. And I loved the Gochujang.
20240530_132427.jpg
20240506_145746.jpg
20240506_145753.jpg

Yeah he did my final OE line check when I was a new hire. Great dude but definitely far detached from what itā€™s like to be junior at OO. Hell he only flew the line when they offered him some absurd deal that he couldnā€™t refuse for his last decade or so.
Yep sounds about right šŸ¤£

What's Korean short rib called in Korea?

Short rib.

Just like you can't find Korean restaurants in Koreaā€¦ they're justā€¦. restaurantsā€¦ LOL!

Galbi actually. But it wasn't the LA Galbi, it was a thick boneless short rib. Which, actually was probably just chuck roast strategically shaped like a short rib and cooked to death.

Back