Colgan's anti Alpa Campaign

Hey, I hear they just put a new microwave and refrigerator in your crew room.

That'll get them some votes!

"See, the Company IS looking out for us!"

You know, it's absolutely disgusting and reprehensible how much B.S. the company is putting out every day. If it's not a new 'crew room present,' it's a letter stating how evil ALPA is and how terrible life would be with a contract.

They are seriously pissing many, many people off. I'm curious, where were all the 'goodies' over the past year? Where was all this 'correspondence' over the past year?

Time to vote! Here's to seeing it pass overwhelmingly this time! Two more weeks people....get those votes in!!!!

www.alpa.org/colgan

Microwaves and fridges would have come with or without the ALPA thing. the Room in IAH is pretty good actually with fresh water machine, vending machines, coffee maker (fancy kind), Roaches, lazy boys, frigde, bag room etc.

anyway, Vote ALPA!

Microwaves and fridges would have come with or without the ALPA thing. the Room in IAH is pretty good actually with fresh water machine, vending machines, coffee maker (fancy kind), Roaches, lazy boys, frigde, bag room etc.

anyway, Vote ALPA!

Oh, I agree. They're just convieniently using this as a 'look what we're doing for you' campaign.

Well, I haven't voted yet.....'cause I haven't gotten my card yet. It's in mail forwarding-land. I've moved multiple times recently, due to base changes, etc... If I don't see it by Monday, I will be submitting for a new card.

Cruise if you don't vote...well...

I 'oughta!!!!!

No worries man. I will vote the minute I get my VIN/PIN. In fact, I will be submitting an alternate request tomorrow to ensure I get something in the mail.

I will keep ya posted on the progress.

On a side note, I watched an EWR FO vote today. Score yet another one!

YGTBFSM. We picketed here b/c Pinnacle (yeah, the same Pinnacle tossing out these BS memos) wouldn't bargain fairly for a contract with PINNACLE PILOTS. Colgan wasn't even an issue considering the company wouldn't even talk about scope, much less negotiate on it.

I love how this management group twists things to read how they want. They should be in politics....

Did you get promoted (in the corps, not cjc) or have I just never noticed the second "s" in your screen name?

Yeah, I noticed that too. All of a sudden one day I see this second s and at first I was convinced I'd had one too many adult beverages.

hey colgan guys, keep it going and pass that vote! I am a pinnacle guy and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about alpa that I can. I hope we can become one strong union soon!

Back