CE-500 Series Maintenance or Reposition Flight

MSU Pilot

Hello All,

I am clueless as if this is too much to ask, but I am looking to fly on a reposition or maintenance flight in a CE-500 aircraft. I recieved a scholarship from Flight Safety International last August to take the PIC two week course in Wichita but didn't have the 1000 hours necessary to recieve the PIC type rating. I have the SIC qualification and need one landing in the aircraft to recieve the SIC type rating. Does anyone know of any availablity or know of anyone who would like to help a young pilot on his way to fulfilling his dream as a corporate pilot?

I very recently moved to the Houston area.

CFI/CFII/MEI
250 Total Time
60 Multi Engine
90 Multi Engine Simulator
B.S. in Aviation

Please feel free to Private Message me at any time and I would be glad to meet with you at your hangar or over lunch to present to you my resume and anything else that I may help with! I can also give you my phone number and personal website for more information pertaining to me!

Best Regards

I think CAE has the same rule, and SIMCOM does, too, but only for the types with a single pilot exemption.

I think CAE has the same rule, and SIMCOM does, too, but only for the types with a single pilot exemption.

It possibly might have been FSI's terms of the scholarship.

I also forgot to mention that the training was the in Citation Encore.

Back