Cargo Aircraft STC

Now that Bob is gone I guess a lot more is possible. Surprising how much pull the guy had in BUR considering all he did was PA-31 stuff.

Ouch the Saab 340 as a freighter. It was weight limited 3/4 of the time just hauling people.

One of the competitors flies Saabs. They are slow airplanes compared to the metro. They can take off 10 minutes prior to us and we'd catch them and pass them (when ATC allows us to. I hate being slowed behind them) on a 1.5hr flight.

Who do you work for JayAre? Do you know if you are taking work from a different hauler?

I really don't work but some day when Im done with High school my dream is to have my own cargo flying company underbidding all other operators and taking work from everyone!

Ouch the Saab 340 as a freighter. It was weight limited 3/4 of the time just hauling people.
Weeeell if you're hauling brown or purple boxes, how much of a problem would that be? II know in my aircraft we can pull all the seats and stuff the thing floor to ceiling with package freight and not come close to grossing out, whereas with pax it's easy to bump up against weight limits.

Weeeell if you're hauling brown or purple boxes, how much of a problem would that be? II know in my aircraft we can pull all the seats and stuff the thing floor to ceiling with package freight and not come close to grossing out, whereas with pax it's easy to bump up against weight limits.
Unless you are carrying boxes with lead or depleted uranium containers inside.

If you fly in farm/oil county you will get a lot of high weight small packages that will easily Max you out weight wise.

Typically boxes have more air than anything else inside of them.

Back