Can't go now

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
Can\'t go now

Looks like I won't be going now. Things got rescheduled so that I have my final sim (LOFT) session on Friday and have a flight in the actual aircraft on Sunday night/Monday morning. I wish I could go, but this stuff is kinda important (plus the job transition has made me broke!).

Re: Can\'t go now

Matt, hey you gotta do what you gotta do. You training is more important. We'll all drink several for you. Good luck with IOE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I didn't think you were going to be able to go anyway?

Hope all is going well with the new job!

The new job is going really well. We finished ground school Friday. Got a 99/100 on my systems test. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Wednesday is my oral, then I start sim training for two weeks starting next weekend. The training program here is outstanding, and I really enjoy the people I'm working with.

Found out my base: EWR. I should be there sometime in December or January after a short temporary time in CLE. Our entire class got the base we wanted, but it will just take 2 or 3 months in CLE before we can go there. There was a system bid (where everyone bids their equipment, position and base) when we started. We were the last class that took part in the bid. Sooooo, I was the very last pilot on the list in the system bid! 2461 out of 2461. Now I have 16 or more people below me.

I'm really disappointed I can't come, but oh well 'tis life. Next year! Don't have TOO much fun without me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

well, that's just how it goes isn't it? no worries tho... just do whatyagotta do and we'll all party later on when you get "more established".

we'll have a beer in your honor though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back