Calling all penny pinchers...

Honestly man nonreving on a buddy pass is a waste of time in my opinion....but that's just me.....Even with a few S2s these days is getting tough unless you live in a hub city and want to go to Europe....

they are all the same

buzz.....survey says '0'.

the 'travel' sites will all add a surcharge of $10-$20. Use the sites to find a good rate and then buy that ticket from the 'airline' site. It will save you some.

Last year, I had a very good friend who needed to get down to her father's funeral, and I called and texted a bunch of people here who have access to buddy passes.

Know what every single one of them told me?

"Are you ####ing insane? She just lost her father and you want to subject her to the stress of dealing with a buddy pass? What is wrong with you?"
:yup::laff::yup::laff:

I have to laugh but it's still the truth. It certainly isn't what it used to be.

buzz.....survey says '0'.

the 'travel' sites will all add a surcharge of $10-$20. Use the sites to find a good rate and then buy that ticket from the 'airline' site. It will save you some.
Now that right there is good advice. I do that all the time.

If you have an interview, DO NOT try to non-rev through ORD. If you buy a ticket, I'd strongly suggest Southwest through Midway. If you have to be there, it's a much better bet for having a delay- and cancellation-free trip.

It takes almost nothing to cause big delays into O'Hare, and once things get delayed that place gets messy.

they are all the same

I don't fly a lot, but I have flown the airlines 3x this year and the prices have been slightly different on each site.

EDIT: I just did a search for DFW-LAS round trip, Aug 1-3, for 1 adult on Orbitz and Travelocity. Orbitz had one flight that was cheaper than Travelocity. Granted, it was only $8, but it was a difference. I then look at at the same flight on the US Airways schedule and it was much cheaper on the US Airways website.

Back