Bumblebee is now officially.....

I would like to mention what a class act MJG is. He is a seriously fine pilot and flight instructor. He handles the P3 very easily while reaching over and pointing out things, while failing engines, while teaching all at the same time. When he failed two engines (yes on the same side) I had to lock my leg into place in order to hold the required rudder force even with raising the dead engines. It took a real effort, and Michael made it look effortless.

Additionally he and his lovely wife had all of us in the training class over to his home for a great meal and company.

I am truly humbled and grateful that MG invited, and that the other pilots have accepted me into their community. The kindest, generous and most humble and truly skilled group of people I have ever met.

This would have never happened without Jetcareers, and people like MG who want to give back to the pilot community. He could have done the easy thing and just hire who the boss wanted, but after our correspondance (through JC pm's!), and our resultant meeting he fought to give me this opportunity, and for that I am most grateful.

dale i am very jealous of you! i expect you and mjg to post as many photos as possible. have fun and fly safe.

When he failed two engines (yes on the same side) I had to lock my leg into place in order to hold the required rudder force even with raising the dead engines.

Ahh, welcome to 4-engine land. Nothing like the 50% powerloss to make one realize what a puff-ball OEI in a twin can be.

Congrats, Dale. I owe you a beer.

Ahh, welcome to 4-engine land. Nothing like the 50% powerloss to make one realize what a puff-ball OEI in a twin can be.

Congrats, Dale. I owe you a beer.
absolutely Martin, it takes real force . . . the P3 is a whole different animal!

I look forward to sharing a beer with you again:)

Here are some photos from the week at training. You get to see MJG at work.

Attachments

• T27 front side.jpg
    T27 front side.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 80
  • T27 interior from back.jpg
    T27 interior from back.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 92
  • T27 Tail.jpg
    T27 Tail.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 66
  • Dale Head 202.jpg
    Dale Head 202.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 93
  • P3 mid drop.jpg
    P3 mid drop.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 90
Some introduction to low level flying, Michael in his natural environment (over the ocean):D

Attachments

• Dale Head 006.jpg
    Dale Head 006.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Dale Head 142.jpg
    Dale Head 142.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Dale Head 246.jpg
    Dale Head 246.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Dale Head 259.jpg
    Dale Head 259.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Dale Head 258.jpg
    Dale Head 258.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 95
As I told you on the IM, You embody the attitude of JC. Paying it forward where feasible. Supporting the new pilots , helping those get a job when able, and sharing information. That is what this place is all about.
(I hope the shirt fits!):D

Thanks Kristie for putting all the other JC shwag in there!:rawk:

Dale, you have always been someone who I respect and who inspires me. You are always very respectful, tactful, and full of advice on here. You were a late career changer and are proof that it can be done...and you seem to be having a blast. Keep up the good work!

**This was all said in a purely platonic and non-homosexual way! :D**

Back