Bumblebee is now officially.....

mjg407

My beatch.... or padawan, or what have you. He's started his lifelong dream of aerial firefighting and began training this week. He will be one of my reserve copilots this upcoming season..... Congratulations big guy.

WOW--that's great news. Dale is a great guy and I'm sure will do well as your biatch. :p

Congrats, Dale! :) :nana2: :rawk:

Dale, did you take an LOA from SkyWest?
Yes I did . . . I must say, once again, that Jetcareers has provided so many of the opportunities I have hoped for.

MJG is a great guy, we have had an ongoing conversation since before last NJC and he fought for me to get in here this year. AMAZING!

Thanks Michael for the opportunity. . . and of course Doug and Kristie, for creating a forum where professional pilots want to congregate.

As for me I'm, psyched!

I understand I will be in the Double Duece this season.
attachment.php

Attachments

• double duece dropping!.jpg
    double duece dropping!.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 415
OMG... that is AWESOME!!!!! what a neat job to have!!! You've worked hard for it Dale, esp with getting physically ready for the task. You'll do great!!!

Congratulations! :D

So, what does Winnie think? are you going to be FF in the area you live or wherever you're needed?

I can hear Winnie already, "Dale! Eww, you go from reeking of deicing fluid to reeking of slurry! Oh HELL even your underwear is orange now! Oh, that was the curry, my bad" :)

OMG... that is AWESOME!!!!! what a neat job to have!!! You've worked hard for it Dale, esp with getting physically ready for the task. You'll do great!!!

Congratulations! :D

So, what does Winnie think? are you going to be FF in the area you live or wherever you're needed?
Alaska to Florida . . . wherever we're needed.

Winnie will work harder in the summer, and we'll take more time in the winter. I will miss NJC this year, however . . .

Back