Sold Brightline B7 Flight Bag

Inverted

mmmmmm wine
Newest generation B7. Bought this around 6 months ago, used it on a couple of trips but it didn't quite hold all my stuff. Looks basically new. They are over 280 new. 235 shipped and it is yours.
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
IMG_5171.jpeg
IMG_5172.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Newest generation B7. Bought this around 6 months ago, used it on a couple of trips but it didn't quite hold all my stuff. Looks basically new. They are over 280 new. 235 shipped and it is yours. View attachment 73806View attachment 73807View attachment 73808View attachment 73809

Had you considered an expansion module to hold all your stuff? I've managed to come up with a collection of parts that I can switch around depending on whether or not I'm on a 3-day or a 5-day, for example.

Then again, I SWORE I'd never be a three-bagger pilot and now I am.

Had you considered an expansion module to hold all your stuff? I've managed to come up with a collection of parts that I can switch around depending on whether or not I'm on a 3-day or a 5-day, for example.

Then again, I SWORE I'd never be a three-bagger pilot and now I am.

Dude, in life there have been several instances where I swore up and down I would never do, or never become lol. A 3 bagger was one of them as well. My LW tote holds just enough more to be perfect. I probably could add another addition but being in the 737, I really would need to make the bag wider, and not more thicker as a cube.

My LW tote works great so I figured I would just stick with it.

BTW I did end up selling this yesterday, so it is SOLD.

Back