FS: Brightline B7 Flight Bag + Accessories

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
I've got a B7-type Brightline (the new kind) for sale. Some gentle use and scuffing on the bottom but in like-new shape, really. Also includes optional water bottle pocket, side vertical pocket (useful for a spare EFB battery) and an additional C2 section if you want to make the bag bigger, or swap out one of the sections to make it smaller.

Fits perfectly in the space next to the seat in an RJ, holds a ton of stuff and is essentially the greatest flight bag I've ever seen/used. The stabilzed handle for a j-hook is a thing of genius. It's got a ridiculous number of pockets for anything you could ever want to carry, and if you add one of the extra sections, it will hold a small shaving kit and change of clothes if you're just doing a 2-day and don't want to carry the roller bag - it's that awesome, and completely customizable.

So why would I be selling this example of luggage greatness?

Brightline does not make a cooler-bag option, so hauling perishable food in it isn't an option. I do carry food and I absolutely don't want to carry 3 bags, so I've opted for a cooler-bag that can hold my flight kit stuff and I'm letting the Brightline go. Reluctantly.

I've got about $350 new in this whole setup. Selling for $225, shipping included.

Will post pics as soon as I can.

IMG_4095.JPG

IMG_4096.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG

IMG_4098.JPG

IMG_4100.JPG

The last photo shows one of the optional modules. This can be added to the existing config or it can replace one as well.

Back