Breeze Airways

Looks like Breeze is getting close to starting ops, dispatch posting is live:

Anyone have pay info? I assume starting pay can’t be much more than $16-ish for dispatch considering they are basically using Skywest’s payscale for pilots.

So I chatted w the defacto head of the SOC. He says they will start up at ISP and then move to SLC in the fall of this year. Who knows. My friend says you can find decent rentals in Ronkonkama NY. And from what I understand the pay will be "regional" in its scope. Whaah-whaaaa. I know some guys and gals that wrote "$50,000" per year and the got instant TBNT emails. And so did others who wrote "$25.00/hour". eject eject ....eject.
damn crying shame, I tell ya....

So I chatted w the defacto head of the SOC. He says they will start up at ISP and then move to SLC in the fall of this year. Who knows. My friend says you can find decent rentals in Ronkonkama NY. And from what I understand the pay will be "regional" in its scope. Whaah-whaaaa. I know some guys and gals that wrote "$50,000" per year and the got instant TBNT emails. And so did others who wrote "$25.00/hour". eject eject ....eject.
damn crying shame, I tell ya....
So why startup in one city and relocate to another? If they are gonna start in ISP might as well stay there instead of move to SLC and risk loosing a lot of employees who won't want to relocate. Kinda shooting your company in the foot before it even has its first full year of flying.

So why startup in one city and relocate to another? If they are gonna start in ISP might as well stay there instead of move to SLC and risk loosing a lot of employees who won't want to relocate. Kinda shooting your company in the foot before it even has its first full year of flying.
It sounds like the move to SLC will be about 6months after the start up so everyone that gets hired will be aware that ISP is just a temporary location. Most likely reason for ISP start up is that their proving runs would be done on Long Island and much easier to manage that part of it from the same location

The most important question and I knows its day one…. But

Are they taking other airline jumpseaters? Walk up or Is there listing requirements? CASS? THIS IS THE INFO WE NEED!

$39 is out of my budget
As far as I know still working on CASS. I would not be surprised if they allowed everyone to jumpseat just to try to get the reciprocal stuff started.

When I asked reservations they said they were in CASS. When I flew them on their first day, and talked to other crew they said they were not in CASS yet. Glad I bought the ticket...

Back