Be careful....

Why Skyway 1900 brain says:

View attachment 69602

"Wait… You guys get a toilet?!"

There are some people I know that would absolutely kill for that. Luckily, there aren't that many or any in positions to push for the mod.

This seems like an opportune time to repost the infamous Great Lakes report referencing Tyler Wojo:

85B69147-DD47-411C-94FD-E2F4D5C35542.jpeg

5-6 miles in VMC? you're not LGA are you? when lga goes to one runway it seem that I always see an airplane on the runway at a three mile final.
Cocked and locked, but not on the other side of the hold bars. Even that in VMC is a scary thing if someone goes around.

Clients would avoid using the bathroom in the FBO just to use the lav. It's not unusual to land and wait for clients to "take care of business" before deplaning. When you're paying anywhere between $5000-$20,000 and hour...you get the privilege I guess.

Yeah, not so much in a Learjet. While the lav is admittedly better than any airliner, it sure isn't as nice as the larger bizjets. Sucks to drive those long legged large cabin things, eh? :smoke:

Yeah, not so much in a Learjet. While the lav is admittedly better than any airliner, it sure isn't as nice as the larger bizjets. Sucks to drive those long legged large cabin things, eh? :smoke:

It isn't so bad...would be better if we had a vacuum type toilet instead of a blue juicer. They have to be deep "in business" if I notice up front. And once they are done, I don't notice it any longer.

It isn't so bad...would be better if we had a vacuum type toilet instead of a blue juicer. They have to be deep "in business" if I notice up front. And once they are done, I don't notice it any longer.
That’s too bad. I was thinking once the CA forms a good seal on the seat a little more pressurization could be fun.

It used to crack me up flying brokered trips in the Lear 35 back in the day. We had the forward honey bucket with the plastic bag under the cushion adjacent to the door. First thing I would get asked is where the bathroom was and I'd lift up the seat cushion and show them, I may have forgot to mention the curtain that was there for privacy ;). They would run back into the FBO...

And it is cracking me up listening to all the complaining about a lav in the cockpit from some old school freight dogs. Doesn't anyone around here remember the diarrhea in a freighter thread of greatness back in the flight info days?

5-6 miles in VMC? you're not LGA are you? when lga goes to one runway it seem that I always see an airplane on the runway at a three mile final.

I guess this is the silver lining of SEA's rather inefficient departure/arrival runway flow program. We got "metered" for 30 seconds.....not even joking.....the other night on the arrival. It was a left 90 for maybe 20 seconds and then resume. I imagine this somehow factored into them needing to cross 17000 jets over 16L.

I guess this is the silver lining of SEA's rather inefficient departure/arrival runway flow program. We got "metered" for 30 seconds.....not even joking.....the other night on the arrival. It was a left 90 for maybe 20 seconds and then resume. I imagine this somehow factored into them needing to cross 17000 jets over 16L.
You don't have to cross 16L if you are assigned 16L. ;)

haha I have started to love listening to that bargaining session....."any chance delta 361 heavy can get the left?"

Thats been a discussion at the schoolhouse.

Pilots land on way shorter runways with regularlity but for some reason, in SEA, "16L for operational necessity!"

Back