Be careful....

I would think two, now that I found out there's one in the cockpit. But for sure I guess that there's one in the nonrev section, outside of the cockpit where there's rows of seats. Right?
Lol “rows of seats”. We gotta have picture time when we get together again bro. If they could get away with not having the one lav they would. The queen has 2 rows of seats (iirc) and running water (we also don’t have running water on the 76). I was amazed they had running water then I rode on one the first time.

Clients would avoid using the bathroom in the FBO just to use the lav. It's not unusual to land and wait for clients to "take care of business" before deplaning. When you're paying anywhere between $5000-$20,000 and hour...you get the privilege I guess.
This must be the defining difference between 135 and 91.

It happened when I flew 135 and happens part 91. I can't blame them much. The Lav in the Challenger 300 isn't that bad! And holding it on a 6hr leg isn't so great!
Oh yeah, no. I don't fly anything that has those legs. Well I was flying a PC12 for a while and that'll do 4+ but I still never had an owner or guest use the lav in that fashion. Currently my longest legs are 3 hours. And those are pretty rare.

I never liked the closely spaced departures PHX does. Keep the airplane in sight ahead and roll before he’s even rotated, then ride through his wake for the first thousand feet of your climb. Not a fan.
YES! Or force me into accepting the departure I didn't file only to turn me off said departure the second I liftoff and then step climb me 2000 feet every 3 to 5 min.

Good times trying to sleep in the jumpseat with a 64 year old Captain who has to pee 6 times between DEN and MEM.:(
AGEIST!!!

I thought corp jets had the same rules as a bus....No #2 allowed.....
Sometimes *t happens...flying a go home leg of about only 3.5, with the owners, I'm starting to detect some odoriferous emanations from my co worker towards the end of the flight. Finally he couldn't take it any longer, just outside the FAF on an approach to home field, the FO yells "You Got It!!" and disappears in the back.

The owners had this sort of look on their faces when they deplaned.

whatthe.png

I never liked the closely spaced departures PHX does. Keep the airplane in sight ahead and roll before he’s even rotated, then ride through his wake for the first thousand feet of your climb. Not a fan.

YES! Or force me into accepting the departure I didn't file only to turn me off said departure the second I liftoff and then step climb me 2000 feet every 3 to 5 min.

you would not have liked SAC?

Lol “rows of seats”. We gotta have picture time when we get together again bro. If they could get away with not having the one lav they would. The queen has 2 rows of seats (iirc) and running water (we also don’t have running water on the 76). I was amazed they had running water then I rode on one the first time.
Reason #3....

Seattle is dumb though, they have three runways and only use one of them to land

No idea if this is real or not but a couple of controller buddies have told me that they are basically throttling the flow into SEA on purpose because SEA has as much traffic as an LAX or SFO, but is a lower-category airport in terms of pay for ATC. SO basically the controllers have slowed arrivals down to meet their pay.

No idea if this is real or not but a couple of controller buddies have told me that they are basically throttling the flow into SEA on purpose because SEA has as much traffic as an LAX or SFO, but is a lower-category airport in terms of pay for ATC. SO basically the controllers have slowed arrivals down to meet their pay.
1675781644048.gif

Sorry but this is just absolute malarky. Remember the NOTAM that was issued just for Eskimo to not leave early because we were stranding so many passengers on taxiway T, every single day of the year?

This is the exact kind of rumor that would come from a group of people who rush to get back to Seattle. Ignoring the planned speed of the flight plan, ignoring the fact that there is no gate space for them and ignoring the fact that the ramp operation is staffed so poorly that even if there was space they couldn't be handled for a 30 minute or more early arrival.

After 5 years of watching in stunned bewilderment at someone flying through mountain wave at mach .80 overspeeding the aircraft, only to have to sit through their impatient rant while we were vectored all over the Cascades only to wait for a gate. I have just started to ask "how long have you worked here". I've never seen a different result. We either get delayed into the airport or we wait for a gate on the ground.

It's funny reading the cockpit lav comments here only because Philippine Airlines had 1 747 with a cockpit lav and I remember when it retired, the Philippines aviation pages were full of 747 pilots going, "No!! Now I always have to do the walk of shame". For a pilot group that doesn't seem very rabble rabble, a future without cockpit pooping really brought out the rabble rabble. Haha.

I suppose the 747-400 cockpit is larger, but I'd imagine you still smell it. Especially on MNL-LAX/SFO where 2+ meals pass thru each pilot haha. And Filipinos love their garlic.

It's funny reading the cockpit lav comments here only because Philippine Airlines had 1 747 with a cockpit lav and I remember when it retired, the Philippines aviation pages were full of 747 pilots going, "No!! Now I always have to do the walk of shame". For a pilot group that doesn't seem very rabble rabble, a future without cockpit pooping really brought out the rabble rabble. Haha.

I suppose the 747-400 cockpit is larger, but I'd imagine you still smell it. Especially on MNL-LAX/SFO where 2+ meals pass thru each pilot haha. And Filipinos love their garlic.

TMI bro. TMI....

This isn't a rule that can really be bent, between departing jets the required runway separation is 6000ft AND airborne, that means the succeeding aircraft cannot start their takeoff roll until the preceding aircraft is wheels up. If you have already been put in position on the runway, it cannot be anticipated either. Visual separation is only approved on the runway for helicopters and for touch and go aircraft to reduce the wake turbulence delay.

Back