Attitudes

Okay I'm a dumbass. But the point is why waste time being pissed at something you can't control. Regardless of what we say or do people are gonna PFT, people are gonna to GoJets....all you can do is try educate. Why waste time and energy on the negative stuff.

If a guy goes into an elementary school and lets loose in the cafeteria with a machine gun, should he get out of jail in five or ten years since he didn't toss his cellmate's salad too often?

If a guy goes into an elementary school and lets loose in the cafeteria with a machine gun, should he get out of jail in five or ten years since he didn't toss his cellmate's salad too often?

i sure if he tossed it more than he'd be there foreverrrrrrrrrr

aha

It's always been that way around here, it's a forum for newbies. Get hip to the gig or, I dunno, do somethin' else?

Has it? I've been coming here for years, and it seems like a relatively new phenomenon to me. I agree with PCL, it's pretty annoying to hear some student pilot argue about how the aviation industry works. It's disrespectful and quite frankly shows a lot of immaturity and ignorance on the part of the poster.

WOW.....we go from PFT and Go Jets to "tossing salads" in one thread. I laughed so hard at this quote that I don't even have a comeback.

WOW.....we go from PFT and Go Jets to "tossing salads" in one thread. I laughed so hard at this quote that I don't even have a comeback.

Good.

That was the purpose of the analogy.

That some things should not be forgotten over time.

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by wrxpilot
it's pretty annoying to hear some student pilot argue about how the aviation industry works. It's disrespectful and quite frankly shows a lot of immaturity and ignorance on the part of the poster.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:yeahthat:

Back