Are you married?

Awww, that's really sweet! WTG to your wife, a pilot AND army wife! That's a handful. Bet you guys have fun with your uniform collection though. wink wink.

[ QUOTE ]
Sky Girl I have no idea why it's doing that, maybe one of the other members is hiding out under your bed?? LOL. Sorry it didn't work for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps if the one hiding is single, I wont be so upset.

Single...not looking....not interested.

I like myself. I like my independence. I like coming and going as I please and drinking beer for dinner if I want. I like having two planes and a corvette and not needing to share my paycheck. I like having my house half unfurnished. I like not having a little divider in my silverware drawer. But most of all...I like only having to worry about myself.

Sounds boring or lonely? Hardly...the only reason I ever clicked on the "Family" forum was cause I've never had time before. Sunday I took two 15 year old boys paintballing....my first time. Paintball fights are cool...even if you always get shot first. Tomorrow night is youth group night and I play basketball with a bunch of kids and get to buy the pizza. Anyhow....I'm one of those rare dudes who is happy to be single and never married. I know it's pretty weird but I like it.....

[ QUOTE ]
Single...not looking....not interested.

I like myself. I like my independence. I like coming and going as I please and drinking beer for dinner if I want. I like having two planes and a corvette and not needing to share my paycheck. I like having my house half unfurnished. I like not having a little divider in my silverware drawer. But most of all...I like only having to worry about myself.

Sounds boring or lonely? Hardly...the only reason I ever clicked on the "Family" forum was cause I've never had time before. Sunday I took two 15 year old boys paintballing....my first time. Paintball fights are cool...even if you always get shot first. Tomorrow night is youth group night and I play basketball with a bunch of kids and get to buy the pizza. Anyhow....I'm one of those rare dudes who is happy to be single and never married. I know it's pretty weird but I like it.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to go hang out in Subic Bay?

[ QUOTE ]
Yup...single here too.
smirk.gif

I think I move too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i probably move around too much too.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you guys better stand still or the girls will never catch you. Did you learn nothing on the playground?
grin.gif

My hubbie is a very antsy guy. We're told that during our marriage ceremony his feet were shuffling until the minister pronounced us man and wife, and then they just stopped... and mine started shuffling!!

Hey Doug,

I bet you voted that you are a poligamist didn't you. I bet you get away with it as an airline pilot. Don't worry, we won't tell Kristie. (or your other wives)
wink.gif

Nope, one wife is more than enough! Besides, my race would make it a little 'difficult' to use the 'for religious purposes' excuse!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I bet you voted that you are a poligamist didn't you. I bet you get away with it as an airline pilot. Don't worry, we won't tell Kristie. (or your other wives)

[/ QUOTE ]

Flyguy, you must be either really young and/or immature to be talking like that...it may seem funny to you to say these type of comments - being a man and all, but it's not funny to us girls since that type of "working it" or "talking it" is not acceptable to us...

and no - i doubt many pilots (whether guy or girl) actually "get away with it" since the AIDS rate is so high now a days...

if you don't want AIDS - airline induced divorce syndrome - which leads to no house, alimony, child support and all your money gone to the non-working or lower income wife, then don't ask for it by spouting off like that....
blush.gif

keep in mind that this is an airline board and yes, there are more men than women here, but the women are on here and we do listen.. this is not hooters where you can just let your tongue hang out dripping oodles of verbage about whether they're fake or not...

yes, i know you "may" have meant it as a joke - but all jokes aside...it's just not kewl to talk like that about women (in general)...

Capish? Thank you for your attention....
grin.gif

Boy someone is in trouble - if I were you I would change my nickname, apperance, drop everything and move to a remote trailer park in AL. Kristie is known for a super-sized can of super major league whoop-ass that makes Stone Cold's whoop ass look like a pansy ass dafadill. Just warning you man!!

it's ok... just that the airline community is STILL trying "badly" to get rid of the stigma of having "that type of problem" when it no longer works that way....and comments like that just bring all the sh*t back up into the fan....know what i mean?

these forums are archived for all times so that anyone at anytime can do a search and find the data they need... what they don't need is to think that behavior like that is "still" acceptable.. which it's not...

so - i just wanted to make it clear that it's not acceptable behavior, nor is talking about it like that - especially when it deals with someone else's life and not your own... if it's your own and you are a poligamist, then that's your own business, nobody elses....

granted, i don't condone it - but anyways, you get the idea! hahaha
grin.gif

-> Iain, nobody is in trouble...you know i don't work like that! haha
laugh.gif
goofball!

[ QUOTE ]
is not hooters where you can just let your tongue hang out dripping oodles of verbage about whether they're fake or not...

[/ QUOTE ]
What??!!!!! The boobs at hooters aren't always real?
disappointed.gif

Heck, you can usually see more skin at a TGI Fridays compared to Hooters.

[ QUOTE ]
OK I'll chime in, I am Married, very happily Married. My wife supports my endeavours 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto here!
grin.gif

... and lovin' it!!!
laugh.gif

Geez, I feel like an old man!

When I was in high school, a 16 year old looked like a 16 year old.

Now 16 year olds look like 30 year olds, sheesh!

But no, I'm actually waiting for the Olsen twins reference from our British friend!

Back