AQP?

*still trying to get yet another stretched version certified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_7486.jpeg

Three hundred and thirty two reasons an hour, and so on.

AA's 737 sims had a HUD repeater on the instructor panel behind the Captain's seat.

One instructor was telling us how he had two former Super 80 students in there. The FO was turning around looking at the HUD repeater and the instructor remarked, "Pretty cool that I have this repeater back here, huh?"

The student replied, "No, I was just thinking that if the 80 had a HUD, that's where it'd be."

I'm also slightly terrified of there being an alternate future universe where HI 717 base goes super junior after SLI, and there are involuntary moves/transitions.

Do you guys have student critiques and do they actually listen to them?

One of the great things about my current shop is that they take student critiques VERY seriously. The instructors can complain to Standards all they want, but it falls on deaf ears. If it's written up in the critiques though, things happen.

One instructor explained it best to me:
Old Testament
New Testament
Student Critiques
Great White was the same way. We had these critique sheets that you’d fill out. As an instructor, one bad critique would get you pulled into the Fleet Captains office. Get two and you were out.

The DC9 has entered the chat…

View attachment 75428

If you can’t handle the DC-9, you fail at life. All you need to know is 70% N1.

Do not speak the goddesses name in an unkind or mocking tone. I will have my Druid posse come and infest your lawn with unkillable weeds.
Jokes on you, my lawn IS unkillable weeds

But seriously, the EICAS on the 717 is proof that “muh common type rating!!” Is no excuse for the godforsaken annunciator panel •show on the guppy

Jokes on you, my lawn IS unkillable weeds

But seriously, the EICAS on the 717 is proof that “muh common type rating!!” Is no excuse for the godforsaken annunciator panel •show on the guppy

Sorry man, while I sympathize and agree, the 737 is a “you” problem.

Meanwhile, the 717 keeps the time zone math simple. The AC rocks, and that’s all that matters. Plus I get to torment NE when I fly out of EWR. There’s nothing but win there.

Meanwhile, the 717 keeps the time zone math simple. The AC rocks, and that’s all that matters. Plus I get to torment NE when I fly out of EWR. There’s nothing but win there.

I see you too are a man of culture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get the 737 hate. With the exception of the overhead panel, the plane is nice. The MAX is awesome. Flies really well, lands well, and well, all is well.

:)

Don't like to fly too far
A/C is the most important quality of any aircraft
Be annoying to people from the NE

I approve

Close. See elaborated quote below (edit by moi):

Meanwhile, the 717 keeps the time zone math simple. The AC rocks, and that’s all that matters. Plus I get to torment NE (@NovemberEcho ) when I fly out of EWR. There’s nothing but win there.

I am tempted. I’m very tempted.

Back