Any runners out there??????

I once consumed a bacon cheeseburger, large fry, and large coke from Hardee's and then won a mile and a half race. I then won the race to the bathroom.

Just registered for my first 5K, for next weekend the 2nd, Hopefully work doesn't screw me over and put me on a flight.

Its been a week since my last run (thank you poison ivy) still managed a 29:10 5K. And finished the last run on my %k runner app. I am simply amazed what I have done, and cant wait to see what else I can do. It took me more than double to time to do the app out of laziness and buying a house. but when I started this back on May 27th I weighed over 265 lbs and today Im just under the 230 mark, couldn't be happier.

Just did another first, RUNNING IN THE RAIN! Yes its a balmy 46 degrees and rain here in Upstate NY, and I went for a short but brisk 1.42 mile run. First 5k is Saturday and so far the weather looks to be about the same as today as I have a small idea as what to expect. Should be interesting, now time to rest up!

Just did another first, RUNNING IN THE RAIN! Yes its a balmy 46 degrees and rain here in Upstate NY, and I went for a short but brisk 1.42 mile run. First 5k is Saturday and so far the weather looks to be about the same as today as I have a small idea as what to expect. Should be interesting, now time to rest up!

Good luck.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Just picked up my bib and shirt. Now off for an overnight and back in time for the race Saturday!

107912F2-51EF-463E-AE4E-D1514A268569-4035-0000033AB5ADBFB9_zpsd1b9477c.jpg

Back