Any runners out there??????

I'm on "off time"

I will whip your ass shortly! :)

Haha, I believe it.. I was looking at your stats after I made that comment.. Might be tasting my feet real soon! But then again, I don't cheat with a Fuel band! hah

Haha, I believe it.. I was looking at your stats after I made that comment.. Might be tasting my feet real soon! But then again, I don't cheat with a Fuel band! hah

Man I am a slacker... I think I'm a little behind with my 9 miles total distance haha. In all fairness, I forgot to log at LEAST two runs.

Does Derg seriously have 1500 miles?? Or are you logging those NATs on Nike+? :biggrin:

I'm going to start running again tonight. I used to run religiously when I was in the military but not so much now. I've picked up Nike+ so feel free to add me! mike_mays

Running is the perfect compliment to this job. Pack light and still get a good cardio workout in. Otherwise you'll end up living a completely sedentary lifestyle.

walle_humans.jpg

God I miss running!! I was a 3-5 mile every morning guy for years

6 screws 2 pins and 3 plates in my leg/ankle last year tell me I can't anymore.

Half marathon program going great, so far long run up to 7 miles.......;)

Nice! which one are you doing? im half way through my marathon training.....when i accepted the new job i told the Chief Pilot that i needed a weekend off in october for the race....luckily he is a triathlete/runner and told me not to worry about it.

damn race is coming up quick!

Nice! which one are you doing? im half way through my marathon training.....when i accepted the new job i told the Chief Pilot that i needed a weekend off in october for the race....luckily he is a triathlete/runner and told me not to worry about it.

damn race is coming up quick!
I'm planning for October and it will be in Tucson..........

Trying to get back into a rhythm. I had an injury and subsequent surgery years ago, but recently I have been having pains associated with it again.

Im a "runner" in training I guess, Im at week 6 of my couch to 5k app. and really starting to get into it. Regardless if I keep running after I complete a 5k (which I plan on) I have run farther and for a longer period of time recently that I have ever in my life.

Im a "runner" in training I guess, Im at week 6 of my couch to 5k app. and really starting to get into it. Regardless if I keep running after I complete a 5k (which I plan on) I have run farther and for a longer period of time recently that I have ever in my life.
Keep running, if you finish a 5K you'll want to finish a 10k and then a half and then a full....................;)

Back