Any room avail for me? Just need SUNDAY NIGHT....

GreenDayPilot

I'm planning on getting there on Sunday and leaving on Monday so I need a place to crash without spending much money... Anybody have room for moi? The cheaper the better... I'd stay at Jean or downtown (dirt cheap) if I was driving...

Let me know if anybody has a 2' x 6' spot in their room :p

Man I'd let ya crash but we do have 5 people...about 3 too many :)

haha... that's cool... hopefully someone will have some room... if not, I'll just bite a lil' bullet and stay at a cheap hotel

.... I've been at a CRAPPY Holiday Inn for 8 weeks, so I think I can manage a cheap place w/4 walls.

I'm splitting a room with Milesar.

I've never met him and he offered the deal to me but if you literally are content with sleeping on the floor then you might trying PM'ing him and seeing if he would be okay with that. It's a cheap room (Tropicana $57 a night). Again, Milesar is in charge of it so he'd be the one to PM.

Greenday, if the above doesn't work out for you, let me know. I haven't booked anything yet, and am talkin to a couple other JC'ers to split something, but you're definitely welcome to a spot on the floor in whatever I end up booking...

I'm splitting a room with Milesar.

I've never met him and he offered the deal to me but if you literally are content with sleeping on the floor then you might trying PM'ing him and seeing if he would be okay with that. It's a cheap room (Tropicana $57 a night). Again, Milesar is in charge of it so he'd be the one to PM.

Yeah its fine with me, the more the merry...
Get a few more in and we'll probably have the cheapest rate in town!

Sahweeet... thanks, fellas... I'm sure something will work out in the end... look forward to meeting you all....

Back