Any charters DH/repo LA area to DFW Sunday or Monday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27505
  • Start date
This thread is going places!
like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpg

Mate I have lived with the us vs them crowd and the shared governance crowd - everything my old organization was fighting for isn't a problem where I am now.

Mate I have lived with the us vs them crowd and the shared governance crowd - everything my old organization was fighting for isn't a problem where I am now.

Once you made a decision to cross the line and post it in a very public manner, to a bunch of guys whom had their jobs threatened at various times because of union beliefs, a character judgement will be made on you.

This judgement of you will bring up my next statement. Who are you to tell pilots about compensation issues?

Judge me as you wish - I stand behind my beliefs whether they are popular or not. Unlike labor relations which are fundamentally indenticle regardless of industry, our jobs are immensely different and until you change careers I don't think you would understand.

Once you made a decision to cross the line and post it in a very public manner, to a bunch of guys whom had their jobs threatened at various times because of union beliefs, a character judgement will be made on you.

This judgement of you will bring up my next statement. Who are you to tell pilots about compensation issues?
@Seggy, @I_Money never said anything of the sort. That thread doesn't exist anymore. Or did it ever exist? How you are still a moderator is beyond me. Telling someone that they aren't efficient is hilarious since you don't even work in the field.

. Telling someone that they aren't efficient is hilarious since you don't even work in the field.
while you may not appreciate the bearer of this information, there is an aspect of truth to it. Oh, I'm in the field, BTW.

I try to save my company money at any point I can safely...this is especially important in smaller outfits.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIGH!!

Ugh, I'm in too good of a mood and haven't had enough coffee to even begin to forensically dig through this thread right now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIGH!!

Ugh, I'm in too good of a mood and haven't had enough coffee to even begin to forensically dig through this thread right now.
Why? There are tacos on page 2!

You're welcome.

Back