AMERICAN HIRING June 2022.

Have you looked into BNSF for dispatch? You sound a bit out of touch on how this industry actually operates. I’d suggest something other than wings and Jet A.

If you want the job, you’ll grind it out and do whatever you have to, to make it in this industry. All of us have and will continue to. Step aside and let the people that want it succeed. Instead of complaining about it on the internet.

if you don’t like it, don’t apply. Please.
First of all, it's called freedom of speech lol This is an open platform to talk about dispatching/ industry…..
If you don't like what I have to say then you don’t have to respond to it. Also if what I wrote is such a sensitive topic for you, then clearly you have bigger issues. Best of luck to you and your comprehension skills.

It's not that you can't say what you're saying, it's how you come off to your peers when you say it.

You question why you haven't made it to a major even though you have experience but everyone here can tell it's a personality problem.
Check yourself because you make absolutely no sense. You have no idea who I am so calm it with the personal attacks... If that makes you happy then you have issues. I haven't questioned anything about myself on here lol I have said nothing wrong/rude ... You and that other dispatcher are coming off very ignorant one would say. Good luck as well bud

Last edited:
Was told today, Tuesday, One class, so aprox 30, Last interviews this Firday. They will start offering jobs mid July. The class date is not set but will be late AUG or early SEP. And It will be in Dallas, in a bldg, with tables and chairs in a room. There will be wifi and lights. You will have all the free oxygen you can suck up.(who else does that??!)

Also to Mr. OnlyBlueCries..(darn spellcheck)... You seem like a rookie. If not, well you fooled me. I suggest a break from the internets of 3 weeks along with 2 huge Chill Pills. I know you're gonna jump all over me now....but try not too. Try some love man.

Was told today, Tuesday, One class, so aprox 30, Last interviews this Firday. They will start offering jobs mid July. The class date is not set but will be late AUG or early SEP. And It will be in Dallas, in a bldg, with tables and chairs in a room. There will be wifi and lights. You will have all the free oxygen you can suck up.(who else does that??!)

Also to Mr. OnlyBlueCries..(darn spellcheck)... You seem like a rookie. If not, well you fooled me. I suggest a break from the internets of 3 weeks along with 2 huge Chill Pills. I know you're gonna jump all over me now....but try not too. Try some love man.
How about you practice what you preach looney tunes …

Last day of interviews was today. Good luck to all those that did the song and dance.

Now the waiting starts.

I heard you will hear back mid July for prospective class date of End of Aug/September...

Yes for now 30 is approved for late August/September… could change like last time though and have a pool for more classes!

it had been floated 60 total.. 45 split up over 2 classes this year and a 3rd class early next year of 15 to bring total up to 60… things may have changed but that was rumor that had floated

it had been floated 60 total.. 45 split up over 2 classes this year and a 3rd class early next year of 15 to bring total up to 60… things may have changed but that was rumor that had floated
That would definitely be better news for everyone for sure. In the F2F interview they only told us they were "approved for 30 in late August/early September". Maybe they're keeping us in suspense... I hope you're right!

Back