American Eagle interview

omapilot

Have my first interview post school. Any tips on what to expect and what to be ready to answer. I would especially like to hear from anyone who has interviewed with American Eagle. I am reviewing everything I can beforehand, but any insight would be great. Ty.

Willflyforfood.com. Look up the Eagle interview here. The gouge from this site is SPOT. ON. I interviewed two years ago, the recruiter asked if we studied the gouge and said that there would be no tricks. They want you to succeed and are very professional and welcoming. Study the gouge, systems of the plane you are currently flying and the Jepp charts. Know all of the symbols. Have fun and enjoy!

Uhh I think he's interviewing for a dispatch position?

This post brought to you by beta from my iPhone.

I got the following off of aviationinterviews.com so I cannot vouch for its accuracy - there are many other experiences listed there for Eagle, and if anyone wants to check them out, signing up for the web site is free. (Note - I have no affiliation with said web site other than using it for my current carrier before I interviewed here.)

When recruitment calls you to set up an interview they will tell you that they are going to email you information for the interview. Make sure you read it and adhere to it. They will have you bring all kinds of personal documents with you including photo copies of them. If you don't have everything they want you are probably done with the interview process. There is a short test (25 questions, multiple choice and fill in the blank) they will give you. You have to pass it to continue. If you are a current dispatcher or don’t remember a lot from the dispatch exam, try to study. A lot of people testing were already dispatchers and had a little bit of trouble with the test because they weren’t fresh. There were questions like braking action, alternate planning, approach plate questions, approach lighting from afd, high min’s capt, moca, items on a dispatch release, cruising altitudes, high and low VOR range, that’s all I can really remember. After that, assuming you pass, you will interview with the dispatch manager and another hiring manager. They ask you general questions like "why should I hire you?" etc. They also tell you what they expect of you and answer any questions you have. After that they will send you to get drug tested.

Back