ALPA Pride Laynard

I'll raise you a MAGA hat!
magasniff.PNG

I found my new favorite meme.

Bigotry has a definition. Criticizing a problem is not bigotry. Criticizing a person for who they are is. Again, I don't know why this is so difficult for wing nuts to understand. But it's probably because they don't want to understand....

(extra ellipsis for @Maximilian_Jenius )

I agree with you, unfortunately manny offended people on the internet don’t think so and corporations would rather fire you instead of risk making the news when one of these professional victims goes viral.

I agree with you, unfortunately manny offended people on the internet don’t think so and corporations would rather fire you instead of risk making the news when one of these professional victims goes viral.

Please provide a concrete example that may be examined and discussed rather than making vague claims of victimhood.

Saw in the ALPA FastRead on December 3rd that they FINALLY are recognizing the PRIDE community and have an awesome lanyard for members to wear. Make sure you order it!

View attachment 56603
The typographical Freudian Slip in your thread title says it all. "ALPA Pride Laynard"

Well, maybe not all... "ALPO Pride Laynard" would likely say even more.

Before you go getting all twisted and tied up in knots... remember, sometimes a length of string is just a Laynard. ;)

Ha! I'd love to see that at our shop. I ordered one as soon as I got the email.

My only complaint is that the folks in purchasing did not use my lanyard design for the hardware. They cheaped out with the lower attach point (badges will flip/flop/flip around) and didn't build in a detach point for the badge to come off. (for parking passes, KCM, etc.)
I just got mine, and it does have a clip detach point.

Back