Allegiant Contract Vote Results

Der_Meister

Allegiant Air Pilots,
The voting period for the Allegiant Pilots Tentative Agreement closed today at 12:00 noon ET. Following are the results of the membership vote:

YES: 579 (86.5% percent of voting members)
NO: 90

Total Ballots: 669
Total Electorate: 697
Percentage Voted: 95.98%

The Tentative Agreement has been ratified. This vote signifies a first Teamster contract for the pilots of Allegiant Air.

Here is a link to the TA
Contract overview

Last edited:
So do those pay rates represent a raise?

Edit: I'm assuming it does, but the pay rates have already been changed on APC.

From what I've heard there will be a nice settlement for him.

@Avalon781ML In straight pay I do believe its 30% unless my calculator is broken. I wont go into loss of block time due to merlot, thats another issue to itself...

From what I've heard there will be a nice settlement for him.

@Avalon781ML In straight pay I do believe its 30% unless my calculator is broken. I wont go into loss of block time due to merlot, thats another issue to itself...

143/hr to 166/hr is a 16% increase in my math... But I will continue to be wrong for a long time coming.

Any details on the contract?

In my opinion it changed things from a stepping stone job to a career. You can have some of the best QOL out there if you are not a commuter and are not in the bottom 15-20% in base. A fairly senior FO will now make what the same year CA was previously making. Here are a few highlights for those that don't want to click the link:

12 year CA tops out $232/hr and FO $155
2 year CA $160 and FO $96
Premium pay over 81 hours 130%
VFN (high priority opentime) pickup 200%
Per Diem $2.00
Duty rig 2/1
Training and Home study pay added
Massive improvement on insurance
Improvement on vacation
Pay protection
Scope protections to protect jobs from whipsawing (still allows code sharing)
Grievance protection
No longer at will employees
401k 200% matching up to 5% (you put in 5% company puts in 10%)
Profit Sharing Plan

Reactions: RPJ
In my opinion it changed things from a stepping stone job to a career. You can have some of the best QOL out there if you are not a commuter and are not in the bottom 15-20% in base. A fairly senior FO will now make what the same year CA was previously making. Here are a few highlights for those that don't want to click the link:

12 year CA tops out $232/hr and FO $155
2 year CA $160 and FO $96
Premium pay over 81 hours 130%
VFN (high priority opentime) pickup 200%
Per Diem $2.00
Duty rig 2/1
Training and Home study pay added
Massive improvement on insurance
Improvement on vacation
Pay protection
Scope protections to protect jobs from whipsawing (still allows code sharing)
Grievance protection
No longer at will employees
401k 200% matching up to 5% (you put in 5% company puts in 10%)
Profit Sharing Plan

How much is this going to cut into their profits? They aren't making all that much as a company? They can have the best contract in the world. But it doesn't mean squat if it puts you at the bottom of a different seniority list.

How much is this going to cut into their profits? They aren't making all that much as a company? They can have the best contract in the world. But it doesn't mean squat if it puts you at the bottom of a different seniority list.

They are currently the most profitable airline in the world. That may change in 3 days when the new rates kick in but will still leave them very competitive, my guess would be still in the top 10 in terms of margin percent.

They have been profitable for 50+ quarters. I would imagine they know what they're doing.

How much is this going to cut into their profits? They aren't making all that much as a company? They can have the best contract in the world. But it doesn't mean squat if it puts y

I could be wrong, but it seems like they have little competition on the routes that they fly, and the prices that they offer are so dirtily cheap that it's sickening (sick, just sick I tell you)! Of course yes they're skimping on the maintenance side of things, but if G4's execs can afford to purchase some new A320s and expand their operations to make some more profit, a little bit of a raise from what their pilots were making before the contract is in order!

Back