SWA CEO Slams Pilot Union

Give it up Seggy. You don't need to mention Trump in every post. There is a spot for your political opinions. It is called the Lav!

Give it up Seggy. You don't need to mention Trump in every post. There is a spot for your political opinions. It is called the Lav!

You posted OUTSIDE of the Lavatory! Impressive! :)

Are you trolling? Because asking something like this is like saying, "Are you SURE the sky is blue? Because I heard on talk radio the sky isn't TECHNICALLY blue, and I'd like you to prove it to me. Right now. Without facts."

The internet.

Hey, my font size is the same point as your font size so therefore, we have equal arguments. We'll have to agree to disagree but the sky is certainly NOT blue.

How many members make up the NMB and how are they appointed?

If you vote Republican and are an airline pilot you are shooting yourself in the foot.
touché... And I am not a republican though I fancy myself a fiscal conservative. I haven't considered myself a republican since W's second term. And while I have read much on the history of ALPA I confess ignorance to how some of this stuff works. I'm not trying to troll.

touché... And I am not a republican though I fancy myself a fiscal conservative. I haven't considered myself a republican since W's second term. And while I have read much on the history of ALPA I confess ignorance to how some of this stuff works. I'm not trying to troll.

The NMB has three members, two are members of the party with who the President is part of, one by the other party.

NMB Policy, negotiating resources, and release for self help is controlled by the three NMB Board Members. If they can't agree unanimously, it is a simple majority vote.

I am really curious if @mshunter thinks Trump's folks would really help organized labor. I am interested if he also thinks a Trump lead rewrite to the RLA would be beneficial to our careers.

The NMB has three members, two are members of the party with who the President is part of, one by the other party.

NMB Policy, negotiating resources, and release for self help is controlled by the three NMB Board Members. If they can't agree unanimously, it is a simple majority vote.

I am really curious if @mshunter thinks Trump's folks would really help organized labor. I am interested if he also thinks a Trump lead rewrite to the RLA would be beneficial to our careers.

Do you agree with 100% of what Hillary wants to do, or stands for? All 100% of it? And 100% of what she's done?

(Never mind, that's a rhetorical question)

Do you agree with 100% of what Hillary wants to do, or stands for? All 100% of it? And 100% of what she's done?

(Never mind, that's a rhetorical question)

So you are saying you don't care about your or others careers.

Gotcha.

My Trump boner is showing again? Ah hahaha, so funny and witty. What a line. Hahha. You are so mature and intellectual hahahha. You write your own material?

So you are saying you don't care about your or others careers.

Gotcha.

Nope, not what I said at all. In fact, we are having this discussion for the exact opposite reason, because I'm sick of seeing guys get screwed by management dragging their feet with no repercussions. Laws get amended all the time without completely altering them.

But, in your typical response, you refused to answer another question you were asked. And, in one of your previous posts, you were basically name calling, which is why I gave you the childish response I did.

Back