Allegations of Masturbation @ Delta (JFK)

The word of the day is "Repeatedly".

As in, fool me once, hell, fool me twice, but the 257th time the keyboard goes silent...

Only if I'm onboard Shuttle America.

Story time!

Snapchat. Must be Snapchat friends with him. Nothing like waking up to an early morning report, seeing a new video from Chasen walking around saying "This airport is so empty, I could walk around yelling "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY BIG BLACK PENIS!"

IMG_0068.JPG

Did anybody lend the guy a helping hand? Two hands are better than one.

Last edited:
You know I used to sleep on an aluminum tube cot to pick up the morning overtime for UAL @ RSW back in the late 90's.

My co-workers jokingly referred to the cot as the 'rub rack' and my boss threatened to charge rent. Sometimes, I would even take a shower down at the freight house, but the thought of auto-erotic activities did not cross my mind. For one thing, there were bodies on the carts in the adjoining room. It took stones just to take a friggin shower in the middle of the night, let alone spank the monkey.

Last edited:
You know I used to sleep on an aluminum tube cot to pick up the morning overtime for UAL @ RSW back in the late 90's.

My co-workers jokingly referred to the cot as the 'rub rack' and my boss threatened to charge rent. Sometimes, I would even take a shower down at the freight house, but the thought of masturbating never crossed my mind. For one thing, there were bodies on the carts in the adjoining room. It took stones just to take a friggin shower in the middle of the night, let alone spank the monkey.

20151224picard-wtf.jpg

Last edited:
Back