Allegations of Masturbation @ Delta (JFK)

My co-workers jokingly referred to the cot as the 'rub rack' and my boss threatened to charge rent. Sometimes, I would even take a shower down at the freight house, but the thought of auto-erotic activities did not cross my mind. For one thing, there were bodies on the carts in the adjoining room. It took stones just to take a friggin shower in the middle of the night, let alone spank the monkey.

For anyone who served in the military, knows that stuff like this was the norm.

I wish, but when the girls you date are 5 feet tall, it's all the same.

IMG_2675.GIF

I was going to like this post but then I realized that would probably send the wrong message.......

Naaaw. My cousin was in the Marines, and he's recounted barracks and deployed life to me a few times. He's said in the barracks it wasn't uncommon to be on a bunk. The guy in the next bunk within' arms length just whips his stuff out in the open and goes to town. Or at night, he said it's not uncommon to hear someone in the barracks fapping and maybe moaning. He said it's even more common on the ship, in the crew bunk with a sock. He said you just get over it eventually.

Naaaw. My cousin was in the Marines, and he's recounted barracks and deployed life to me a few times. He's said in the barracks it wasn't uncommon to be on a bunk. The guy in the next bunk within' arms length just whips his stuff out in the open and goes to town. Or at night, he said it's not uncommon to hear someone in the barracks fapping and maybe moaning. He said it's even more common on the ship, in the crew bunk with a sock. He said you just get over it eventually.

Can confirm it happens in both the Army and the Air Force.

Can confirm it happens in both the Army and the Air Force.

That's just strange to me. My cousin explains it as something akin to an ice breaker. He says these people are your brothers, part of your unit. Your unit is a family, you rely on them, they rely on you. There's no secrets between family and you should be comfortable around each other. It's not sexual.

I think that's what I remember him trying to explain it. As a civilian, I still don't get it. Probably never will.

That's just strange to me. My cousin explains it as something akin to an ice breaker. He says these people are your brothers, part of your unit. Your unit is a family, you rely on them, they rely on you. There's no secrets between family and you should be comfortable around each other. It's not sexual.

I think that's what I remember him trying to explain it. As a civilian, I still don't get it. Probably never will.

Or, every chick I see will get me in trouble so I'll just jerk it?

No, no you won't. If you haven't ever experienced boot camp or OCS, you'll never understand the bond. It's just what it is.

Pretty much...

I know it's a special bond thing, a trust thing amongst brothers that hold your life in their hands and theirs in yours. But this to me a civie, is all about invasion of personal space and inappropriate, poor boundaries, lol.

:)

Back