Allegations of Masturbation @ Delta (JFK)

melax

WTF ??!! is this real ? I think I'm getting old, I'm just shocked !

http://nypost.com/2017/01/05/delta-cargo-boss-accused-of-regularly-masturbating-at-work/

Delta cargo boss accused of regularly masturbating at work
By Julia Marsh

January 5, 2017 | 1:54pm | Updated

Modal Trigger

While two female Delta cargo agents were busy handling baggage at Kennedy Airport, their boss was tending to his own package, according to a shocking new $10 million gender discrimination lawsuit against the leading airline.

Former Delta employees Lauren Heffernan and Kayla Jenkins say they were fired last spring for reporting their boss’ disgusting habit of masturbating at work.

Heffernan, 29, and Jenkins, 19, say supervisor Mike Keve, 56, had worked for Delta for 25 years and was supposed to be their mentor.

Instead he focused on his own needs, regularly pleasuring himself at his desk in a Delta office at the international airport, according to the Manhattan Supreme Court suit.

Jenkins first noticed Keve’s offensive hobby when she heard his keyboard go silent on Feb. 4, 2016, around 3:15 p.m.

“At that moment Jenkins saw Keve sitting at his desk, with his penis out,” the suit says.

Horrified, she texted Heffernan, who said she’d witnessed the same thing once before.

Jenkins told a Delta director what happened, but he took no action, according to court papers.

Instead he allegedly joked to a general manager, “I’m horny. Hey Peter, let me sit at your desk and rub one out by the window so everyone could see.”

The suit says the crude quip was “a clear reference to Keve’s vulgar sexual conduct in the workplace” because his desk was next to a window.

Jenkins was canned in May after pressing the issue, ostensibly for not working enough hours, the suit says.

Just days later, Heffernan looked up from her cubicle to see Keve “staring” at her as he reclined in his chair and masturbated, the suit says.

She reported the incident but was told by the director’s assistant that it “didn’t happen.” The suit says Keve’s colleagues were worried that the married Massapequa resident would lose his job over the conduct.

Another supervisor then told her that Delta was aware of the conduct, according to the suit.

Heffernan says the supervisor texted her, “Our boss knows and isn’t doing anything. [Keve] has a problem and many people knew for a long time, I didn’t know anything.”

She was fired in May after asking to meet with someone from human resources. She was told she was let go for returning late from a lunch break even though she’d called to say that her car had broken down, the suit says.

Delta spokeswoman Ashton Morrow said that two unnamed employees were terminated as a result of the women’s allegations against Keve. She would not say if Keve was one of the employees who was fired.

Morrow added that Heffernan and Jenkins were “legitimately terminated for reasons completely unrelated to any allegations of misconduct by others.”

“Delta takes allegations of inappropriate conduct very seriously. We promptly investigate and take appropriate action when issues of this nature are brought to our attention,” Morrow said.

Keve did not return a call for comment.

Meh. I used to work in a big office building for a big company everyone would recognize. Every once in a while you'd go into the bathroom for a number two and run into someone in the next stall over breathing heavy with an accompanying shadow on the ground that resembled someone wanking it. Pretty gross.

WTF ??!! is this real ? I think I'm getting old, I'm just shocked !

http://nypost.com/2017/01/05/delta-cargo-boss-accused-of-regularly-masturbating-at-work/

Delta cargo boss accused of regularly masturbating at work
By Julia Marsh

January 5, 2017 | 1:54pm | Updated

Modal Trigger

While two female Delta cargo agents were busy handling baggage at Kennedy Airport, their boss was tending to his own package, according to a shocking new $10 million gender discrimination lawsuit against the leading airline.

Former Delta employees Lauren Heffernan and Kayla Jenkins say they were fired last spring for reporting their boss’ disgusting habit of masturbating at work.

Heffernan, 29, and Jenkins, 19, say supervisor Mike Keve, 56, had worked for Delta for 25 years and was supposed to be their mentor.

Instead he focused on his own needs, regularly pleasuring himself at his desk in a Delta office at the international airport, according to the Manhattan Supreme Court suit.

Jenkins first noticed Keve’s offensive hobby when she heard his keyboard go silent on Feb. 4, 2016, around 3:15 p.m.

“At that moment Jenkins saw Keve sitting at his desk, with his penis out,” the suit says.

Horrified, she texted Heffernan, who said she’d witnessed the same thing once before.

Jenkins told a Delta director what happened, but he took no action, according to court papers.

Instead he allegedly joked to a general manager, “I’m horny. Hey Peter, let me sit at your desk and rub one out by the window so everyone could see.”

The suit says the crude quip was “a clear reference to Keve’s vulgar sexual conduct in the workplace” because his desk was next to a window.

Jenkins was canned in May after pressing the issue, ostensibly for not working enough hours, the suit says.

Just days later, Heffernan looked up from her cubicle to see Keve “staring” at her as he reclined in his chair and masturbated, the suit says.

She reported the incident but was told by the director’s assistant that it “didn’t happen.” The suit says Keve’s colleagues were worried that the married Massapequa resident would lose his job over the conduct.

Another supervisor then told her that Delta was aware of the conduct, according to the suit.

Heffernan says the supervisor texted her, “Our boss knows and isn’t doing anything. [Keve] has a problem and many people knew for a long time, I didn’t know anything.”

She was fired in May after asking to meet with someone from human resources. She was told she was let go for returning late from a lunch break even though she’d called to say that her car had broken down, the suit says.

Delta spokeswoman Ashton Morrow said that two unnamed employees were terminated as a result of the women’s allegations against Keve. She would not say if Keve was one of the employees who was fired.

Morrow added that Heffernan and Jenkins were “legitimately terminated for reasons completely unrelated to any allegations of misconduct by others.”

“Delta takes allegations of inappropriate conduct very seriously. We promptly investigate and take appropriate action when issues of this nature are brought to our attention,” Morrow said.

Keve did not return a call for comment.
Shouldn't this go in the recent "Daily Life As An Airline Pilot" thread? ;)

IMG_9949.JPG

Meh. I used to work in a big office building for a big company everyone would recognize. Every once in a while you'd go into the bathroom for a number two and run into someone in the next stall over breathing heavy with an accompanying shadow on the ground that resembled someone wanking it. Pretty gross.

Also weird and not ok...but that's a little different than doing it at your desk.

Back