Alaska Hawaiian Merger?

I prefer to get my news via memes.

@BobDDuck is your policy in currently in the CBA?

91ihmb.jpg

Yes. Hawaiian doesn't do much "CP Policy" or FOM only stuff... except for beards.

Oh look, United has a problem with the AS-HAL merger.

You know, the airline that merged with Continental and became one of the big 3, controlling damn near 20% of the country’s capacity.

Oh look, United has a problem with the AS-HAL merger.

You know, the airline that merged with Continental and became one of the big 3, controlling damn near 20% of the country’s capacity.

Hopefully SK can kill this thing and force us to grow organically

Didn’t you throw the AS MEC under the bus and were thanking the HAL MEC for listening to your concerns?

It’s a weird way to put it but I contacted the HA MEC and let them know how good my HA jumpseaters schedule was. And how that could never be possible where I work. Soooo OK.

Either way if the rumors are true and we are gonna buy a bunch of A330s I’d rather just have AS so that on their own. Real organic growth.

It’s a weird way to put it but I contacted the HA MEC and let them know how good my HA jumpseaters schedule was. And how that could never be possible where I work. Soooo OK.

Either way if the rumors are true and we are gonna buy a bunch of A330s I’d rather just have AS so that on their own. Real organic growth.

I’m also a fan of the organic growth, for all selfish reasons of course. Any growth without acquisition is more people behind me on the list, versus the Hawaiian deal. If it goes through, I don’t think they’ll even hire until late 2026. In this softening economy with an unknown plan on routes that HA loses money currently, makes me nervous as life got really expensive for me these last few years. Again, all in self preservation and fear of the short term pain.

Rumors that AS gonna buy A330s without HAL?

Sure.

And the NYC base is re-opening. Along with Vegas and Phoenix. San Diego base on the back burner for now.

Captain Chicken Little has a prediction! Usually the crystal ball is MEL’d

I listen to the FOs and generally don’t respond because it will just crush their dreams. They all keep talking about legit from the schoolhouse we are gonna get super planes even if the merger fails. Sounds like desperation to me but I’d rather we just buy the 330 Neos and grow organically. My opinion means nothing.

I’ll be all smiles if the only way you can hold captain is SEA after the SLI. 😂

Back