Alaska Hawaiian Merger?

Attachments

• 1724462133971.gif
    1724462133971.gif
    389 KB · Views: 6
I got to fly into Sitka when I flew corporate, and that was a blast of a trip. @Rocketman99 even joined on an overnight and showed me some great places.
Sitka is a really pretty town that seems overall nicer and usually has better weather than Juneau. Never minded getting stuck over there in the medevac days especially when we had time to hit Mean Queen with the crew. God I miss working with sociable human beings.

Sitka is a really pretty town that seems overall nicer and usually has better weather than Juneau. Never minded getting stuck over there in the medevac days especially when we had time to hit Mean Queen with the crew. God I miss working with sociable human beings.

Fly with me. We’ll hit the Queen and do Rainier riddles. SOP.

Went out for dinner with the FO on my 61/62 this weekend in ANC. I bringing being social back!

Gotta start working with ANC crews for that. And most definitely not SEA.

One flight with the jumpseat confirmed 24 hours out, or 1 flight if you buy your own ticket, or two flights on company. @BobDDuck can correct me if I’m wrong I bet.

That's it mostly. Jumpseats are reservable. At 24 hours out the listing code switches, so the seniority order is locked. If you've got the jumpseat then, or the flight is showing more open seats than you are numbers down the standby list, or you have a confirmed ticket (cargo guys or you purchased a ticket) you are protected with just one flight. If the flights are offline so you can't list, you need two flights. Also covers longer than expected drive times to work. No pay, but you can try to do make up flying, or get back on your pairing when it comes through base (something that only really works for Inter Island.)

That's it mostly. Jumpseats are reservable. At 24 hours out the listing code switches, so the seniority order is locked. If you've got the jumpseat then, or the flight is showing more open seats than you are numbers down the standby list, or you have a confirmed ticket (cargo guys or you purchased a ticket) you are protected with just one flight. If the flights are offline so you can't list, you need two flights. Also covers longer than expected drive times to work. No pay, but you can try to do make up flying, or get back on your pairing when it comes through base (something that only really works for Inter Island.)
That’s a pretty good deal. Does the more open seats than standby number thing also apply at 24 hrs out?

Back