Alaska Hawaiian Merger?

My wife is the passport czar. I think she asks me about it every hour until we get on the boat.

I guess your situation is a lesson in just use a driver license for TSA and keep the important documents sealed in your bag unless absolutely necessary.

That’s exactly what I told her. Unless you’re traveling international, the passport should not be coming out at airports. Far better to lose your DL than your passport!

Sad, because she’s traveled to the Subcon internationally many times, both alone and with kids. Never had a passport issue. I can only imagine if she had lost it in Dubai, Doha, or Abu Dhabi (our big 3 ME choices). What a nightmare that would be!

I only dole them out for the few seconds they are needed, and then they go back in my dad Fannie pack next to the frito lays

Did someone say fanny pack?

giphy.gif

I would guess before 5pm ET right? Feds dont run on "Seattle Time".

If they aren't filing anything then I'd say yes, but the clock doesn't run out until 1201am tomorrow.

If they are filing something, it will be in the timezone of whatever court they file it in. The rumor is Hawaii District Federal (which was closed for a holiday on Friday) which just opened a few minutes ago.

We'll see.

If they aren't filing anything then I'd say yes, but the clock doesn't run out until 1201am tomorrow.

If they are filing something, it will be in the timezone of whatever court they file it in. The rumor is Hawaii District Federal (which was closed for a holiday on Friday) which just opened a few minutes ago.

We'll see.

It's the DOJ filing in a Federal Court. You'd think they could do whatever they want?

Back