Alaska Hawaiian Merger Serious Version

@Cherokee_Cruiser - you guys don’t do a stab cutout check during preflight?

No such requirement.

I had one FO do that every leg at the gate during flight prep. I didn’t mind it.

But let alone a stab cutout check, I don’t think I even see a stab trim cheek itself. The “rudder / aileron trim” item in checklist , response “free, and zero” should have a stab trim in there too. But no.

No such requirement.

I had one FO do that every leg at the gate during flight prep. I didn’t mind it.

But let alone a stab cutout check, I don’t think I even see a stab trim cheek itself. The “rudder / aileron trim” item in checklist , response “free, and zero” should have a stab trim in there too. But no.
Interesting. Always fascinating to see how different operators run their fleets.

And I guess flipping the trim air switch isn’t the weirdest thing a 73 operator does (or doesn’t do) after all. 😜

Interesting. Always fascinating to see how different operators run their fleets.

And I guess flipping the trim air switch isn’t the weirdest thing a 73 operator does (or doesn’t do) after all. 😜
Do y’all always look at the maint page in the max when you do the control check or was that just the really odd captain I was JS with?

Congrats on the ratification, ALA peeps.

1727375824974.png

Back