Alaska Airlines is hiring

I'm sure ExDXer is aware that among the denizens of this forum are people that make hiring decisions for their respective airlines. The aviation world is very small. Certainly he's smart enough to know not to crap where he eats, right?

I'm sure ExDXer is aware that among the denizens of this forum are people that make hiring decisions for their respective airlines. The aviation world is very small. Certainly he's smart enough to know not to crap where he eats, right?
Possibly... but then again maybe he's EXDXer for a reason...

Anyone heard anything since the posting closed?

They changed the closing date to Nov 21st. Seems like they are having a difficult job. Its to bad they just cant hire dispatchers instead of playing reindeer games. Your resume and interview either shows you have IT or you DON'T.

I doubt that HR recruiting will be calling for phone interviews next week or even sending out their emails surveys.

They changed the closing date to Nov 21st. Seems like they are having a difficult job. Its to bad they just cant hire dispatchers instead of playing reindeer games.

My guess is they are just doing it to string you along and see when you will finally explode!!!! Im actually kinda curious myself in a bystander sort of way......
Do you know what chum is?

I have a friend who had a phone interview on Wednesday already, internal transfer though so that probably makes a difference

I have a friend who interviewed but didn't make it this round. She would have been a great addition... She was told that in no way was it a reflection of her qualifications but that they were going with stronger applicants. She said they called her personally and encouraged her to reapply. I thought that was a nice touch.

I have a friend who interviewed but didn't make it this round. She would have been a great addition... She was told that in no way was it a reflection of her qualifications but that they were going with stronger applicants. She said they called her personally and encouraged her to reapply. I thought that was a nice touch.

Personally, I hate TBNT calls. I'd much rather get an email.

At least they sent you a email. I've had a number of interviews where I didn't get that.

Yeah I've had that also, I even sent them a follow up email the next week and the head of HR didn't even respond. How absurd; if you interview you should at least get a TBNT email. If you don't interview at all I'm ok with no contact.

Reactions: nyk
womanpilot73 said:

That's very encouraging. To me that's pretty much a "you had a great interview and we want you but don't have the class space"... Definitely would have her keep I touch!

Back