AirNet update?

Thanks Mike.
Have they changed their 25s for another airframe? When I look at their schedule, it seems that some of their runs are long enough for jets. Any caravans at the ADS base?

Thanks Mike.
Have they changed their 25s for another airframe? When I look at their schedule, it seems that some of their runs are long enough for jets. Any caravans at the ADS base?
25s have been gone for about 5 years. They had 35s but many of those have been retired as well.
I'll leave the base questions to those that currently work there.

Word on the street is that Ameriflight is taking over a lot of medical runs out on the east coast from Airnet. I'm also told FLX will soon stop flying Airnet contracts and only fly hazmat specials, likely by the end of this year. The lines I'm affiliated with, the profit margin is 60% in the 210, 15% in OUR Barons. I'm not seeing how Airnet can make ANY money taking them back over. It's continuing to look even more bleak for AirNet long term. With customers willing to trade a lear 35 for a metroliner...

Word on the street is that Ameriflight is taking over a lot of medical runs out on the east coast from Airnet. I'm also told FLX will soon stop flying Airnet contracts and only fly hazmat specials, likely by the end of this year. The lines I'm affiliated with, the profit margin is 60% in the 210, 15% in OUR Barons. I'm not seeing how Airnet can make ANY money taking them back over. It's continuing to look even more bleak for AirNet long term. With customers willing to trade a lear 35 for a metroliner...
It's not just word on the street. It's 100%.

Amflighted... jhugz

Nothing new. Amflight underbid my Lear run when I was at AirNet. 6 mnths later I was flying the same cancer boxes in a metro for half the pay.

Back