Air Wagner

Re: the FSDO "doing something"-

Wasn't there a track of his airplane about a year back out of Auburn that looked a lot like what an instrument 709 would look like?

Fix

The fact that he has a giant iPad on the yoke with Foreflight already drives me insane. But the fact that it essentially partially blocks his view of actual glass instruments installed in the airplane just speaks to how he operates an airplane...

He already has another video up...

He's under IFR control in IMC, and he sees traffic on his ADS-B/TIS and he looks for it, sees it and then proactively tells his controller - I have the traffic in sight 5000ft below i'll maintain visual separation, as he goes in and out of IMC - the controller goes - oh ok. maintain visual separation from the traffic, descend and maintain....

You know what’s even “better” than Jerry videos? Jerry reaction videos. From the Jerry of jets.
View: https://youtu.be/8l-DSZ0zYyk
I refuse to watch the genuine article because (I do have the education to emote without using profanity, but I feel like some was warranted) giving Jerry even another centavo via a view.

Basic attitude instrument flying is supposed to be an overlearned skill. This guy lost me plenty, but saying someone was a Spirit 737 captain was where the cognitive choochoo ran off the tracks.

Robert is missing in the subsequent video,
Either a family member finally stepped in,
or he discovered his voice messages have been full for the last year and when he cleared it out the calls started flooding in.
01-planning-an-intervention.png

It's zero dark hundred. It's rainy, cold, the coffee's stale. You drag into airport parking, strugglig to stay awake on the shuttle. The other guy on your flight crew, Bobby, is a new hire that you haven't met before. You arrive at the gate, a couple minutes late. "Oh, morning. The new guy already got here, he went on in." You walk down the jetbridge, duck into the flight deck, and this dude turns to face you...

SIC.jpg

What do you do?

It's zero dark hundred. It's rainy, cold, the coffee's stale. You drag into airport parking, strugglig to stay awake on the shuttle. The other guy on your flight crew, Bobby, is a new hire that you haven't met before. You arrive at the gate, a couple minutes late. "Oh, morning. The new guy already got here, he went on in." You walk down the jetbridge, duck into the flight deck, and this dude turns to face you...

View attachment 71580

What do you do?
Well I know he isn't going to give me any sass.

Someone made a twitter account that posts FlightAware tracks when he goes flying. I present to you - the Jerry safety institute.
Interesting that his flight tracks for 3Apr, 12Apr, 17Feb, 14Oct, 18Oct, AND 20Oct are EXACTLY the same track! No variance for winds, ATC, pilot technique.

They are….(as was said in My Cousin Vinny)…eye*clap*dentical!

Back