AA Dispatcher June 2023

Some don't have the ability to go to a different major. They have family or ties to DFW so it is either AA or SW.

I believe it's laziness on the part of management. Why train new people when you can just let go some fresh new hires, and replace them with another batch in 3 months.

AA also did away with the old hiring practices so that could be a factor as well.
I left for B6 to gain dispatch experience, hoping that my 8 years of IOC AA operational experience would help me get back…. NOPE lol. Not even recommendations helped. Shows you how flawed the AA hiring process is

Having not heard anyone who has made it to either class, my best guess is they closed their eyes and threw darts at a list of names.

AA hiring process has been kinda messy at least the last few years, but this year was just an absolute • show.

The class of 10 that started this past Monday all came fron Envoy. The November class is made up of 2 Envoy, 7 internal and 7 external from what we are being told. I do know someone who is external that is in the pool.

Unless candidates that were selected weren’t made aware, I don’t see how the hiring process is a mess.

I have noticed less and less information being shared on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I left for B6 to gain dispatch experience, hoping that my 8 years of IOC AA operational experience would help me get back…. NOPE lol. Not even recommendations helped. Shows you how flawed the AA hiring process is
Why would you leave in hopes to come back to AA? Much better airlines out there!

Back