757 A/T failure

Tonight into LA, we wondered if a highway we saw was 91. Used the VFR map in FDPro to confirm Corona airport and confirmed highway 91.

It’s stuff like that I’ll use the VFR chart option.
every example you’ve given has been in the arrival phase, when do you pull out the vfr chart in the departure phase?

Tonight into LA, we wondered if a highway we saw was 91. Used the VFR map in FDPro to confirm Corona airport and confirmed highway 91.

It’s stuff like that I’ll use the VFR chart option.

C’mon now! How would you not know? It sits north of the 91, just east of the 71 freeway that goes to CNO just south of ONT, with the 241 toll and the 55 freeway running south into Irvine / SNA. Practically your backyard! 😂

Oh, and squawk 1205 if you’re going to be VFR below 6000’ in this area.

- your friendly pilotage flyer.

C’mon now! How would you not know? It sits north of the 91, just east of the 71 freeway that goes to CNO just south of ONT, with the 241 toll and the 55 freeway running south into Irvine / SNA. Practically your backyard! 😂

The 118? On a “beach weather” weekend? Bruh!

IMG_0272.gif

C’mon now! How would you not know? It sits north of the 91, just east of the 71 freeway that goes to CNO just south of ONT, with the 241 toll and the 55 freeway running south into Irvine / SNA. Practically your backyard!

I’ll never forget when I was flying a king air into SNA one night heading over corona, crossing the hills to line up with the localizer, my absolutely useless wet blanket of a FO said to me “man, big bear sure looks beautiful tonight”

A few flights later I actually had leave him behind at an airport and airline home he was so useless.

Side note I use VFR charts all the time 121. It’s called being curious about • you see out the window. Not that complicated.

Side note I use VFR charts all the time 121. It’s called being curious about • you see out the window. Not that complicated.
No one said it was. We were discussing about Mt Diablo on jepp charts to which we discovered, it wasn’t.

CC in a spiral to never admit he is wrong, brought up flying around with your VFR jepp up. lol.

Now we are so deep into the weeds he’s explaining to us how to discover a freeway using a VFR chart, to a group of very experienced pilots…

Yes, you cannot make this • up

No one said it was. We were discussing about Mt Diablo on jepp charts to which we discovered, it wasn’t.

CC in a spiral to never admit he is wrong, brought up flying around with your VFR jepp up. lol.

Now we are so deep into the weeds he’s explaining to us how to discover a freeway using a VFR chart, to a group of very experienced pilots…

Yes, you cannot make this • up

You must of missed this part

69f11aa8d74cefc11bcfeefcac83ead2.jpg

I also am so incredibly glad I got into a place with absolutely no care in the world when or where or how you call in fatigued or sick as often as you want after hearing about some of these stories. Jeeez

Back